FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

40 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Rather pick one S that is still available than trade that much. Sorry but I'm not buying that Delpit hype. Would easily have Chinn, Dugger over him.

That was a horrible, horrible trade for Las Vegas.

Yeah, that's fair. If you don't like the prospect, you probably won't like the trade. From a TVC/value perspective, they got who some believe is a late 1st guy for early/mid 2nd round value and some roster depth. If you view Delpit as a late 1st prospect, you'll probably like that trade.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Also, legit question about Dugger, Chinn, Trautman, etc.

I left them all off my board since I can't watch tape on them, since they played at such small schools.  Those who like them, hate them, whatever: is it a numbers thing and trusting evaluators that have seen the tape, or do PFF subscriptions give you more than just their weird algorithm?

I've gotten tape on Dugger and Chinn through my connections. They're both the truth. Dugger is more of a man coverage on a TE or slot receiver kind of guy. Dude is like if Mathieu had size and will go much higher in real life than we all think. Chinn is that Devin McCourty type ballhawk. Both guys are nasty. Competition questions are there, but they both impressed at the Senior Bowl against real competition. Don't underrate them. Worst case, go back and watch Senior Bowl practice tape on them too. They improved through the week. The reason for these all-star games is for the Seniors who play at small schools. Without hte Senior Bowl, Ali Marpet probably isn't even drafted and has an even more interesting story than being a 2nd round pick who started 5 straight years for hte Buccaneers and is instead an UDFA gem from tiny Hobart college for like, the Falcons or Rams, who loved him before the Senior Bowl.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think we're waiting on bcb to get on and check his war room.

We also got ahead of schedule last night. Bcb has more than a hour to make his choice.

Things will probably get fast after with Browns with back-to-back picks thanks for the highway robbery that was the Grant Delpit trade.

Edited by BowserBroncos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

We also got ahead of schedule last night. Bcb has more than a hour to make his choice.

Things will probably get fast after with Browns with back-to-back picks thanks for the highway robbery that was the Grant Delpit trade.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Just now, RpMc said:

Might be the first time that I've seen @Forge and @Justone2 not on and chatting it up - I suspect foul play.

I think he's eating dinner and we are waiting on @N4L to confirm that he's still good with the pick.  We have known for a while

Also, I'm actually at work LOL. 

• Like 1