FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

Shamar Stephen is on the block for any team looking for a run stuffer than can/has played both the 1T/3T  in two good defensive systems in Seattle and Minnesota - not an expensive get either. If you’ve got a veteran safety I’d be interested in a swap. 

Chris Jones and Michael Pierce make him a piece we don’t need. 

Edited by RpMc

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Can I interest you in a Super Bowl CB with Starting experience still on a rookie contract? 

Reasonably sure that you can't just be pimping out JC Jackson in a trade when you don't GM the Patriots. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

(Pick #92.) The Lions are excited to add Ben Bredeson to the void that currently exists at OG. Ben Bredeson is excited to bring his unique flair and toned physique from the mountains of Ann Arbor to the jungles of downtown Detroit. (And his monkey. Adorable monkey.)

D-0036 BEN BREDESON OG MICHIGAN

Bredeson-Roar.jpg

@Daniel

Love this lol 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Shamar Stephen is on the block for any team looking for a run stuffer than can/has played both the 1T/3T  in two good defensive systems in Seattle and Minnesota - not an expensive get either. If you’ve got a veteran safety I’d be interested in a swap. 

Chris Jones and Michael Pierce make him a piece we don’t need. 

Holla

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Wow.  We wanted Gibson in the fifth.  Seems like a reach.

this is about where I expect him to go. Some team is going to love that gadget type weapon about now. He is a bigger Randall Cobb or Ty Montgomery both who were day 2 picks

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Love the Gibson pick. You need a creative OC to get the best out of him but the guy is about as electric as it gets. 

49ers are also open to trade down.

Indeed. And Respect.

Deserving or not, I think he'll likely get pushed up to the later portion of the 2nd or top of the 3rd round in the real draft much like Curtis Samuel, RB/WR Ohio State did due to their elite RB speed that comes with WR versatility. Gibson has the better raw WR and RB ability relative to Samuel at the same point of their development.

With Kareem Hunt always an off-field incident away from suspension heading into a Free Agency year, we needed an explosive Slot-WR playmaker that can create spacing for OBJ and Jarvis Landry to work and be used as an home run hitter as a change of pace RB to Nick Chubb's abilities.

Baker Mayfield thrives when he can get the ball out fast into the hands of YAC playmakers.

Gibson's not a perfect prospect but it's a gamble with high payoff and a decent floor.

Edited by Mind Character