FFMD II '20 - General Manager & Writer Sign Up

ny92mike

Just now, MSUspartanz said:

I, MSUspartanz, am requesting the position of GM of any team that is not filled.

I know this is technically my first post but I was a member some time ago and could not recover my log in. I will be detailed and dedicated! 

Welcome back!!

9 hours ago, jch1911 said:

@HoboRocket you are always welcome with home team (Texans).   You can be GM if you want.... I do these mocks all the time.  (It would be nice to have new blood!)

The Cardinals are my home team. Lived in AZ for most of my life. And moreso now that my boy Nuk is there. However, I DO still root for the Texans. But Cards are #1.

Actually, I just got a new T-shirt. 

redirect-2250.jpg

For this one, I'd like to stick with the Cards. JJ should come here, too. Heck, YOU should get over here, @jch1911! We have a former Texas Tech HC in KK, Texas-boy Kyler Murray, and DeAndre Hopkins. We're the Wild West. Expect lots of shootouts.

Edited by HoboRocket
  • Like 4

On 26/03/2020 at 5:56 AM, MikeT14 said:

FYI, for those of you that for whatever reason may feel daunted about a workbook, I get it. I was in the same boat for TCMD. If you take just a couple minutes to get to know it, you'll be fine. I was good to go with everything within a day.

Honestly, it can be a lot at first.  There are a ton of details to get right.  But it really isn't that bad.  Worst case, you have to ask a stupid question...but the guys running this, are really good about explaining anything unclear about the whole spreadsheets thing.

• Like 2