TheVillain112

Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rams
    • 49ers
    • Whoever bet the under...

19 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I get the Rams with a new city, a#1 overall QB, Gurley and a good D. As for the 49ers, I guess they just like the color rush jerseys they wear.

Uh, I think you are grossly underestimating the rabid prime time appeal of one Brian Axel Hoyer, sir.

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Looking for a big game from Hyde and Kupp.

Gotta love that San Fran kit too. Black and red just works. Like coca cola. 

I wish there was a dislike button now. 

(I hate the black uniforms - the absence of color -  for a red and gold team - in a "Color Rush" game. Plus you can barely make out which player is which when you're watching.)

15 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Awful matchup between two bad and boring teams. Hopefully it's bad enough to be mildly entertaining in the "can't help but laugh at the ineptitude" kind of way

I Don't think that the Ram are boring under McVay so far. They've had some explosive plays, taking shots downfield...at least offensively there is a chance that they could be pretty fun to watch.

14 minutes ago, indifference said:

This going to be a stinker of a game. Low scoring type deal, Hyde has a good game but Rams keep him out the EZ. I think Goff throws a TD and manages the game to prevail a Rams victory. Gurley has a solid game but he will do most his work in catching passes.

Rams 13

49ers 9

I can't wait to see the implosion from the fan base and beat writers if we go without a touchdown for the third straight game to open the season. It would be glorious.

Archived