"Social Distancing" GM Mock Draft 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round Results

MikeT14

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

The Titans don't need a center.  They do need a CB and a DT.  To a lesser degree, OT, Edge, and WR.  But not a center.

I didn't draft Ruiz as a Center. I projected him as RG. Was in doubt between him and Gladney tho.

was able to get the DT in the second.

Ten days ago, I would have been fine with this.  Burrow is the pick obviously.  But we have signed 3 CBs in free agency, still have Dre Kirkpatrick and Darius Phillips, along with about 6 guys fighting for one spot that will be decided by special teams play.  So no CB in the second.

I suggest we take Baun with the pick.

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

Sorry. Got to admit that I really don't know what are the biggest needs for Tennessee.

Ruiz is a heck of a player tho. Henry would love him. Let's see if I can make a combo of picks that makes you feel ok about Ruiz.

Probably not, since they literally drafted a RG last year in the third round.

Just go with a different pick next time.  Their needs are CB, DT, Edge, RB, Backup QB, and WR/TE depth.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Probably not, since they literally drafted a RG last year in the third round.

Just go with a different pick next time.  Their needs are CB, DT, Edge, RB, Backup QB, and WR/TE depth.

I just went to see the depth chart and saw that no one was listed behing Davis and Davis PPF grade (I know bad parameter) was really bad.

I probably won't manage the Titans in another GM mock this year, but I'll keep note.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 9:50 AM, MikeT14 said:

32 | KC selects Jalen Reagor - WR

On 3/24/2020 at 9:50 AM, MikeT14 said:

63 | KC selects Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB

It's unfortunate this is not a joke. This is the worst Chiefs pick I have seen at #32. The team has serious depth issues at CB and potentially DT. The second pick is not overly bad, if the team takes a CB in round #1. Here, you're screwed, because the CB/DT run is finished.

J

On 3/24/2020 at 8:43 AM, CWood21 said:

Not first round value, and they're not going to reach for a need either.

I'll add that I hope they don't go two offensive skills position players an neglect the run D. More and more I feel they need to get a run stuffer DL with one of the first two picks.

I just to a look at whats been drafted over there and DB couldn't have picked a worse group of players for the Falcons based on how i view those players :D  I can't stand most of the players he has picked for the Falcons in Henderson, Julian, and Davis.   If you were to make a list of 10 players that i dislike the most in the 1st 3 rounds where you could pick them at all 3 of them would be in the top 10.   Davis not as much as Henderson and Okawara though as i can't stand either of those 2 guys in round 1 or 2.