"Social Distancing" GM Mock Draft 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round Results

MikeT14

I just down really understand it for the Bucs. Why move down to draft a worse player, instead of staying put and just taking Chaisson? Doesmt make any sense, the 3rd rounder isn't worth it. Also, the team has come out and said it doesn't plan on taking a QB early, they don't want to give Brady any competition. Also Johnathan Taylor has 18 fumbles in 41 games, so Arians would have him completely off his board. Not the best Bucs mock, just most of the moves and picks don't fit into what we do as an organization or what the plans for the future are. 

1 hour ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

I just down really understand it for the Bucs. Why move down to draft a worse player, instead of staying put and just taking Chaisson? Doesmt make any sense, the 3rd rounder isn't worth it. Also, the team has come out and said it doesn't plan on taking a QB early, they don't want to give Brady any competition. Also Johnathan Taylor has 18 fumbles in 41 games, so Arians would have him completely off his board. Not the best Bucs mock, just most of the moves and picks don't fit into what we do as an organization or what the plans for the future are. 

Do you think Jalen Hurts is truly competition for TB? Or maybe you develop Hurts to be the guy after two years?

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Do you think Jalen Hurts is truly competition for TB? Or maybe you develop Hurts to be the guy after two years?

They are essentially the same thing. The Brady/Patriot relationship started to sour, when they brought in Jimmy G, and gave real though to life without Tom. He took that as a slight, thats just his personality. He has also been quoted as saying something along the lines of, its not his job to help young guys learn the play book and further their development. Drafting Jalen Hurts is essentially telling Tom, hey we are going to prepare for life without you. Thats not the situation that Tom signed to be in, or wants to be in. Also, he is such a huge project, that would need a TON of development, and doesn't fit Arians play style. 

EDIT: If we take a QB, it would be in the 5th round or later. 

Edited by CHOMP_CHOMP
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wait so we spent alot of money on Schobert, still have Jack at WLB and then we draft an OLB then follow up with trading up for ANOTHER LB?

Edit: Nevermind, I see we could've had Ruggs but @EaglesPeteC is drafting for the Jags and Eagles...who took Ruggs at 15 lol

You really gonna complain about having the most dynamic defensive playmaker in the draft fall into your lap? Ok, Dr. Goofy 

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wait so we spent alot of money on Schobert, still have Jack at WLB and then we draft an OLB then follow up with trading up for ANOTHER LB?

Edit: Nevermind, I see we could've had Ruggs but @EaglesPeteC is drafting for the Jags and Eagles...who took Ruggs at 15 lol

Dude if you got that much of a problem with Simmons the Falcons   WILL GLADLY trade up to 9 to get him as long as you take Henderson and Okawara off of our hands or atleast our 1st 2 picks if thats the best garbage we can get with those 2 picks lol.   Plus come on now you know whoever is picking for their team and your team is gonna give their team the guy you want lol.  I would say the better player but in your case Simmons is the much better player.   On our end we got stuck with  Henderson instead of Kinlaw and he took Kinlaw for his team go figure >.>

Edited by FalconFan13

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You really gonna complain about having the most dynamic defensive playmaker in the draft fall into your lap? Ok, Dr. Goofy 

I do like Dr Goofy lol

Its not falling into your lap if you’re trading up. I never love trading up but i made a horrible mistake in my assumption of the position he plays so that was really dumb 😬

@FalconFan13 i love Simmons 

48 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I do like Dr Goofy lol

Its not falling into your lap if you’re trading up. I never love trading up but i made a horrible mistake in my assumption of the position he plays so that was really dumb 😬

@FalconFan13 i love Simmons 

I didn’t trade up for him. He fell to 9. I traded up for Chaisson