Bobby816

Get to know @jetsfan4life51

Lets get this started... @jetsfan4life51

So where are you from? Where do you live now?

Occupation?

How you became a Jets fan?

Married? Have kids?

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Lets get this started... @jetsfan4life51

So where are you from? Where do you live now?

Occupation?

How you became a Jets fan?

Married? Have kids?

Grew up in Massapequa Park (LI) and currently live in Plainview (LI).

I am a Personal Trainer

All the men in my family, mom and dad's side, are Giants fans except my dad.  I followed my dad so he wouldn't be the only Jets fan.

31 and not married, no kids

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Grew up in Massapequa Park (LI) and currently live in Plainview (LI).

I am a Personal Trainer

All the men in my family, mom and dad's side, are Giants fans except my dad.  I followed my dad so he wouldn't be the only Jets fan.

31 and not married, no kids

Oh wow. I was born in Plainview (both my parents grew up there) and all my family is from there. We lived in Hauppauge when I lived in NY but would go to Plainview nearly every few days to see family.

What are some of your hobbies?

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Oh wow. I was born in Plainview (both my parents grew up there) and all my family is from there. We lived in Hauppauge when I lived in NY but would go to Plainview nearly every few days to see family.

What are some of your hobbies?

Nice, I'm right by the hospital.

Work is pretty much my life.  Training, nutrition, supplements, books I'm dialed in.  I also travel a lot to learn. But in my free time it's usually watching movies. Now that corona hit I'm back on XBOX.

I play rough touch football in the fall and softball in spring, summer.  Also a big foodie and like to experiment in the kitchen.

16 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Nice, I'm right by the hospital.

Work is pretty much my life.  Training, nutrition, supplements, books I'm dialed in.  I also travel a lot to learn. But in my free time it's usually watching movies. Now that corona hit I'm back on XBOX.

I play rough touch football in the fall and softball in spring, summer.  Also a big foodie and like to experiment in the kitchen.

Do you fitness competitions ever or thought about it? I have several buddies who do it. One who has become famous from it and has become very successful.

You've been on here for a while- I remember when I joined in 2005 I believe you were on here at the time.

What pushed you to get into fitness? Did you play football/another sport growing up?

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

You've been on here for a while- I remember when I joined in 2005 I believe you were on here at the time.

What pushed you to get into fitness? Did you play football/another sport growing up?

Played primarily baseball growing up and was always lazy AF.  Worked out a little in college and after college then when I didn't get into physical therapy school I said ok let me get a personal training cert and the rest was history.  Once I started traveling for courses and seminars my business took off and I enjoyed it more.