Bobby816

Get to know @jetsfan4life51

Is the quarantine / shut down hurting your business greatly?  Hope not. 

I think you and Spiel were the first people I "met" on this site. Wayyy back.

In fact, I can tell how far back because the bookmark for FF on my browser says this:

k9kejaL.png

Ah, the good old days of "Adrien Clarke and Anthony Clement are Superbad"

3 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

Is the quarantine / shut down hurting your business greatly?  Hope not. 

There are a few answers to this question.  I actually couldn't be happier about the quarantine minus the part of it interrupting my planned training.  But due to clients traveling and some moving/changing jobs, and other things going on in their lives everything hit at once and I was going to have a REALLY crappy month to begin with.  But now with corona I'm not stressing out about a crappy month anymore.  We are getting paid minimal and since I rent from family I can push back my rent if needed.  I can call Capital One and tell them I'm out of work and see if they work on credit cards, same with student loans.  But I have enough saved to get me by anyway so I'm not worried about not affording bills.  I'm actually taking this time to sit down and 1) read books I keep putting off 2) sleep and rest since I work 7 days a week and always overdo it 3) I'm making more connections with gym members through social media and trying to grow that platform and 4) I have so much time to work on business ideas and plans that I never had time to before hand that will really help me out so to be honest this has been a blessing. No stress, no pressure, just working on my terms.

Then once we hit the other side and things get rolling again it is very likely everyone is going to beg to train with me because they got fat and I was very nice helping them out during the quarantine. So I'm not making the money I was making, but I'm not worried about bills.  In the short term it will negatively impact a little but long term this may be the best thing to happen to me business wise. I've also been linking up with other coaches and just getting my name out there.

7 minutes ago, TheChad said:

I think you and Spiel were the first people I "met" on this site. Wayyy back.

In fact, I can tell how far back because the bookmark for FF on my browser says this:

k9kejaL.png

Ah, the good old days of "Adrien Clarke and Anthony Clement are Superbad"

LMAO I miss the sigs I used to make!  I think I signed up January 06. 14 years that's nuts.

11 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

There are a few answers to this question.  I actually couldn't be happier about the quarantine minus the part of it interrupting my planned training.  But due to clients traveling and some moving/changing jobs, and other things going on in their lives everything hit at once and I was going to have a REALLY crappy month to begin with.  But now with corona I'm not stressing out about a crappy month anymore.  We are getting paid minimal and since I rent from family I can push back my rent if needed.  I can call Capital One and tell them I'm out of work and see if they work on credit cards, same with student loans.  But I have enough saved to get me by anyway so I'm not worried about not affording bills.  I'm actually taking this time to sit down and 1) read books I keep putting off 2) sleep and rest since I work 7 days a week and always overdo it 3) I'm making more connections with gym members through social media and trying to grow that platform and 4) I have so much time to work on business ideas and plans that I never had time to before hand that will really help me out so to be honest this has been a blessing. No stress, no pressure, just working on my terms.

Then once we hit the other side and things get rolling again it is very likely everyone is going to beg to train with me because they got fat and I was very nice helping them out during the quarantine. So I'm not making the money I was making, but I'm not worried about bills.  In the short term it will negatively impact a little but long term this may be the best thing to happen to me business wise. I've also been linking up with other coaches and just getting my name out there.

Great outlook and approach ... 

59 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Any other ?s before our next victim?

If you are into fitness give me a follow @coach_kropp on IG

You said you travel a decent amount for work.

What are some of your favorite places you've traveled to?

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

You said you travel a decent amount for work.

What are some of your favorite places you've traveled to?

Just had an amazing trip to the DR and next year I want to do Germany.  But my favorite place to go is Colorado.  I always love it there.  I've taken 4-5 courses in Colorado Springs and I can't get enough.  I also go to Huntington Beach 1-2x a year which is always great.