Panthers sign WR Robby Anderson (2 years, $20 million)

SalvadorsDeli

26 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Weird fit IMO. Not sure Bridgewater is a QB that's really going to get the most out of a deep threat like Anderson. 

Yeah in practice that will be pretty weird...

But in the game Walker is definitely going to hit him deep!

25 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Defense is going to be trash, but the offense could end up being pretty damn good.  DJ Moore-Robby Anderson-Curtis Samuel is a solid WR trio.

I don't see Anderson doing much. Bridgewater will love Moore as his #1 and Samuel in the slot though. Anderson will be 2015 Mike Wallace.

Yinz should've kept Jarius Wright.

27 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I love what Carolina is assembling around their QB, granted I'm not sure Teddy can truly take advantage of Anderson's inherent strengths (but PJ sure could...). 

With that said, I'm really surprised the Jets weren't willing to make a better offer to keep some continuity for Darnold. 

Bridgewater has the arm, he just takes it safe.

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I don't see Anderson doing much. Bridgewater will love Moore as his #1 and Samuel in the slot though. Anderson will be 2015 Mike Wallace.

Yinz should've kept Jarius Wright.

Wright sucked last year, dude dropped so many passes.

We'll see though.  Anderson could put in some work, at the very least he'll be able to keep defenses honest.  The combination of McCaffrey, Moore, and Samuel is going to be filthy underneath.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Defense is going to be trash, but the offense could end up being pretty damn good.  DJ Moore-Robby Anderson-Curtis Samuel is a solid WR trio.

DJ Moore-Robby Anderson-McCaffrey is a solid trio. Let's face it, Caff is going to end up with more catches than Anderson or Samuel. Lot's of yac guys, so lots of quick passes. Should be right up Teddy's alley.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1