Panthers sign WR Robby Anderson (2 years, $20 million)

SalvadorsDeli

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Wright sucked last year, dude dropped so many passes.

We'll see though.  Anderson could put in some work, at the very least he'll be able to keep defenses honest.  The combination of McCaffrey, Moore, and Samuel is going to be filthy underneath.

I think we’re gonna be fine, Cool. I trust the process. 

I'm actually shocked no team broke the bank for him. But he doesn't deserve top tier money by any stretch of the imagination. Was hoping he'd go back to the Jets so there'd be a chance they don't take a WR at 11, but so much for that.

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm actually shocked no team broke the bank for him. But he doesn't deserve top tier money by any stretch of the imagination. Was hoping he'd go back to the Jets so there'd be a chance they don't take a WR at 11, but so much for that.

I'm beyond shocked the Texans didn't break the bank for him, considering we're giving Eric Murray 20 million to be a starter where anywhere else he'd be a depth piece. We could have given Anderson a contract no one else could and we'd utilize him well considering our playbook literally relies solely on deep threats but whatever guess I should never rely on our FO

41 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Also how about those WR tandems in the NFC South

Michael Thomas/Emmanuel Sanders

DJ Moore/Robby Anderson 

Mike Evans/Chris Godwin

Julio Jones/Calvin Ridley

Some crazy talent at WR in the division

Panthers still have the worst wr core in the south 

But its aiiiight

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Jets really couldn't match this?

They only offered a 1 yr deal.  They view him as a extremely limited WR who has off the field issues and is always a risk for suspension. 

Hes a solid deep threat, not much else.  And with Bridgewater as your QB, I'm not sure why. 

Just now, NYJets4716 said:

They only offered a 1 yr deal.  They view him as a extremely limited WR who has off the field issues and is always a risk for suspension. 

Hes a solid deep threat, not much else.  And with Bridgewater as your QB, I'm not sure why. 

NGL I think Teddy is a god awful move if he's being viewed as the undisputed starter moving forward. If he's a bridge and the contract has an out, it's fine.

• Like 1