College Football 25

Ty21

NDSU Finished the season 9-4 with a 44-28 loss to 9-4 Purdue in the Meineke Car Care Bowl. Brutal end to a season that started off 8-1. We finished unranked.

Sophomore NDSU QB Lee Leak finished 4th in the Heisman voting. The winner was a senior HB from Va Tech.

Coastal Carolina finishes 10-3 ranked #25, their first time being ranked.

USC defeats South Carolina 42-32 in the National Championship...but South Carolina receives all 61 first place votes...Beautiful.

——————————————————————

Players Leaving: Lost one starting DE and MLB and 2 of my starting receivers. I have all of their replacements on the roster so this won’t hurt

Signing Day: 41st ranked recruiting class for the second straight year. Got some pretty good players but just not able to pull a lot of recruits so depth is lacking. As long as I keep filling my needs I’ll be alright, but If I slip up I could have major holes in my roster. 

Progression: 85ovr (+9), 88off (+10), 83def (+7), still a 4 Star Program

OOC Schedule: vs #23 Wisconsin, @ #19 Penn State, @ Georgia Southern. Wisc and PSU were on my original schedule so I stuck with them and swapped the other team out for my rival. B1G about to put a whooping on me

Preseason: Ranked 57/126

That disrespect is strong. I’m expecting Big things for this team this season. It’s Conference championship or bust.

12 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

oh i love that idea

Is it realistic to try to only recruit kids from, say Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and the Dakotas? Or would that be dumb / too hard lol

Don’t think it’ll be possible, you’ll need to recruit outside of those states as well. Here’s the breakdown of my current recruiting class for those states: Idaho 8 recruits, Montana 1 recruit, N Dakota 3 recruits, S Dakota 4 recruits. Idaho has the only 4 star recruit, most recruits are 2-3 stars and not very good ones at that.

On this NDSU I’m recruiting from everywhere and it’s still a challenge to recruit so I don’t think you need to limit your recruiting to certain states.

Edited by Neumatic
  • Like 1

I started a Dynasty with Wyoming. Looked up realistic sliders and put it on All-American.

I'm going to stick to recruiting Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas & Canada for my first class. Trying to sign everyone that's 70+.

Got waxed by Nebraska but beat Idaho and some made up Green Hog team.

Do you guys mess with sliders? I used the ones from operationsports and I throw a lot of INTs. Granted my QB is a RS Freshman.

Custom AI
*User/CPU*
QB Accuracy- 10/30
Pass Blocking - 40/55
WR Catching - 40/45
RB Ability - 35/90
Run Blocking - 40/75
Pass Coverage - 45/60
Interceptions - 45/40
Rush Defense - 25/90
Tackling - 40/45
Field Goal Power - 40/40
Field Goal Accuracy - 0/35 
Punt Power - 45/45
Punt Accuracy - 65/40

29 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Do you guys mess with sliders? I used the ones from operationsports and I throw a lot of INTs. Granted my QB is a RS Freshman.

I started with some from OS but can’t remember who’s I used. Either way I adjusted them a little bit for my liking. Heisman difficulty. However I have not played any defense yet since iv been the OC in my NDSU dynasty.

*User/CPU*
QB Accuracy- 15/5
Pass Blocking - 15/45
WR Catching - 15/40
RB Ability - 30/75
Run Blocking - 5/35
Pass Coverage - 40/35
Interceptions - 40/35
Rush Defense - 65/80
Tackling - 25/25
Field Goal Power - 45/45
Field Goal Accuracy - 5/45
Punt Power - 45/45
Punt Accuracy - 5/40

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

I started with some from OS but can’t remember who’s I used. Either way I adjusted them a little bit for my liking. Heisman difficulty. However I have not played any defense yet since iv been the OC in my NDSU dynasty.

I should have done that because I'm big trash at defense. I'm a noob and usually play as a DL but my DB's are atrocious on fly routes.

Just now, Fl0nkerton said:

I should have done that because I'm big trash at defense. I'm a noob and usually play as a DL but my DB's are atrocious on fly routes.

I usually play DL, I’m horrendous in coverage so I just let my DB’s do their own thing. I’ll switch to them after the ball is thrown to go for picks and bat the ball away but nothing more than that. 

Pretty sure you can still just super sim the defense and play only offense if you wanted to. I’m kind of enjoying it simply because of how quick the seasons progress.

6 hours ago, Danger said:

Crazy though. On Heisman you can have a 70 OVR QB look like Peyton Manning against you sometimes using default sliders.

Yea, that seems to be the problem with most football games. Oh Peyton Manning got injured? Don’t worry here comes Jim Sorgi to wreck your world. 

Landed my first 5 Star recruit with NDSU. He’s the #5 ATH, will most likely be a QB. 88 speed 87TP 80TA. He’ll get a couple seasons of progression before my current starter and backup graduates. 

Also landed 2 77ovr OLB, one is a JUCO JR but the other will be a freshman.

I have Uncatchable leads on another 5 star ATH and WR. Not sure why those two haven’t committed yet, they’re 5000+ point leads. Also have another 5 star RB that I have a big lead on. 

NDSU Jr. QB Lee Leak is #2 on the Heisman watch list in Week 12. NDSU is 8-1 and leading the American East division, USF is only 1 game back though.

edit: defense has been playing great all year and as soon as UCF comes to town they revert back to sucking. Gave up 54 points. 54-48, garbage time TD made the score look better than what it was.

Edited by Neumatic

NDSU just won their first American Conference Championship 35-23 over Memphis! Took 5 seasons but we finally did it. 

#11 NDSU (11-2) vs #12 Iowa State (9-3) in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl

My Jr. QB Lee Leak won the Heisman by 1 point, talk about cutting it close.

193/308 4419yds 91car 372yds 50 Total TD

2nd place Southern Miss QB 235/362 3602yds 181car 893yds 49 Total TD

Be prepared to puke at this National Championship...

#1 Arkansas (11-2) vs #2 Alabama (10-2)

12-1 Washington takes the long end of the stick..

————————————————————

NDSU- 24 ISU- 21

ISU had a chance for a game winning drive but my defense held strong. First major bowl game is a W. My Heisman winning QB had a rough game throwing 3 INTs and only scoring 1 TD. Finish the season 12-2 ranked #11.

Arkansas- 38 Alabama- 7 in the “National Championship”. Nebraska finished #2 and actually picked up 1/3 of the 1st place votes in the Media poll, Coaches was unanimously Arkansas.

Edited by Neumatic

Had my first shutout in the bag in the season opener at Iowa. Then the defense decides to crap the bed. 

This team is REALLY good this season(6th season). Team is rated 93 ovr, off and def.  I don’t think I’ll go undefeated but I’ll be disappointed if I lose more than 1 game in the regular season. I’m going to leave to build another school as a HC after I either win a National Championship or my current contract as the NDSU OC expires. I believe I only have 1 more year after this season under contract.

——————————————

Edit: Might actually go undefeated. I just took down #4 Alabama 41-24. I thought they were a 97-99ovr team but they were only 90ovr, kind of disappointing. UCF and Cincinnati are always tough games but I think I just have them entirely outmatched now. Rest of the schedule is trash. Defense is playing lights out. They only gave up 17 to Alabama (other TD was a strip sack TD), which is the most they gave up so far throughout 5 games.

Edited by Neumatic

I had gotten off to a 5-1 start only losing big to Nebraska, but have since dropped games to Colorado State, San Jose State (who's offense is unreal) and Fresno State.

Colorado St and Fresno were both heartbreakers. SJST ran me out of the gym. RS Freshman Sean Chambers has been steady but I turn the ball over way too much with him. I've had plenty of slant passes picked off by the OLB making an incredible play. 

I did just land a couple of 70+ OVRs so the future is looking a little brighter. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I had gotten off to a 5-1 start only losing big to Nebraska, but have since dropped games to Colorado State, San Jose State (who's offense is unreal) and Fresno State.

Colorado St and Fresno were both heartbreakers. SJST ran me out of the gym. RS Freshman Sean Chambers has been steady but I turn the ball over way too much with him. I've had plenty of slant passes picked off by the OLB making an incredible play. 

I did just land a couple of 70+ OVRs so the future is looking a little brighter. 

I had to get use to the Superman linebackers again. I was throwing a pass 20yds down the field and a linebacker that was about 4-5 yards past the LOS leaped into the air and stole it from me. Was going to be a big play. First season of the NDSU I threw an absurd amount of interceptions. Iv since gotten better at making sure my throwing lane isn’t occupied by Clark Kent. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Neumatic said:

I had to get use to the Superman linebackers again. I was throwing a pass 20yds down the field and a linebacker that was about 4-5 yards past the LOS leaped into the air and stole it from me. Was going to be a big play. First season of the NDSU I threw an absurd amount of interceptions. Iv since gotten better at making sure my throwing lane isn’t occupied by Clark Kent. 

Yeah, I hate that about the game.

I also hate how your DBs seem to be oblivious, while being in perfect position for a good second or two before the ball reaches the WR, and just not even make an attempt to break up the pass, but yet their DBs are always moving towards the spot of the throw the millisecond you press the button to throw the pass and seem to be super athletic.

• Like 1