College Football 25

Ty21

One positive about them doing away with NCAA games in 2014: the consensus idea for all madden tryhards is that the game has sucked since madden 12 or so. Ncaa is remembered in a really good light. If they’d continued on and EA had year in and year out continued to ruin the game, it might not be as adored

• 1 month later...

wonder if this virus would have a impact on this game coming back

schools will be hurting for cash due to no NCAA basketball tourney and football possibly losing revenue. so maybe the powers to be will make it possible for a deal to be possible . A deal with a developer probably won't bring in huge cash for each school, but its something lol

Edited by August4th

5 hours ago, August4th said:

wonder if this virus would have a impact on this game coming back

schools will be hurting for cash due to no NCAA basketball tourney and football possibly losing revenue. so maybe the powers to be will make it possible for a deal to be possible . A deal with a developer probably won't bring in huge cash for each school, but its something lol

Doubt it.    Alot of development studios are closed down or working with one hand tied behind their backs.   Thats why we are seeing alot of delays.

EA will use COVID19 as an excuse for why Madden will likely be the exact same as last year.   Might be a decent excuse if they were halfway trustworthy, but they will still release it for $60 and full of microtransactions.

NCAA is probably 2 or 3 years away, at earliest.    The game hasnt been developed since 2013.    They have to basically rebuild the entire game.     If they release it sooner, it will likely be a shell of NCAA 14 with better graphics.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

EA will use COVID19 as an excuse for why Madden will likely be the exact same as last year.   Might be a decent excuse if they were halfway trustworthy, but they will still release it for $60 and full of microtransactions.

No doubt, fully expect the COVID excuse this year. Honestly I really like the gameplay in Madden 20. If they’d focus on improving game modes it could be a great game. But EA doesn’t care about Franchise, they’ll just throw in some more MUT micro transactions BS and call it a brand new $60 game.

6 hours ago, Neumatic said:

No doubt, fully expect the COVID excuse this year. Honestly I really like the gameplay in Madden 20. If they’d focus on improving game modes it could be a great game. But EA doesn’t care about Franchise, they’ll just throw in some more MUT micro transactions BS and call it a brand new $60 game.

They didn't even bother changing the presentation up for pre/post-game and half time from Madden 19. Literally copy/pasted.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

To be honest I'd buy it lol

I'm craving an NCAA football game

Yeah, but it would provably be devoid of game modes and not polished gameplay wise.

Again, for 30 or 40 bucks, that might be acceptable, but the only mode I guarantee would be in it is Ultimate Team.

On 4/15/2020 at 8:39 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

NCAA is probably 2 or 3 years away, at earliest.    The game hasnt been developed since 2013.    They have to basically rebuild the entire game.     If they release it sooner, it will likely be a shell of NCAA 14 with better graphics.

I would be okay with this. Add the playoff format for bowl season and roll it out, let's go!