College Football 25

Ty21

24 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

If you're worried about people being paid by EA, watch SOFTDRINKTV's videos on College Football 25 and Madden (or anything else he covers). He's not affiliated with EA or anyone else and doesn't pull any punches.

Good vid by softdrink. College Football does seem promising. As the first release in 10 years, I’m not expecting a great game, but I do think it’ll be better than Madden right out of the gate. We need more Dynasty info. If custom teams, custom schedules, create unlimited players, and in-depth recruiting are not part of Dynasty, I’ll be super disappointed. 

32 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

If you're worried about people being paid by EA, watch SOFTDRINKTV's videos on College Football 25 and Madden (or anything else he covers). He's not affiliated with EA or anyone else and doesn't pull any punches.

“If it plays like Madden 24, and this marketing is all fluff, I will let you guys know, I am not affiliated with EA and will rip them to shreds if I see fit” lol

@Wyld Stallyns

I’m a YouTuber myself and know how it all works. I, myself, was very naive before I learned how YouTube works, I thought everyone was supplying their own opinion, and had their audience in mind. That is not how YouTube works at all lol. Basically you find a good niche, build it up, obtain sponsors. I have only 10k subs and make 3k a month off my top sponsor. I can only imagine how much EA pays Bengal, Eric, the other guy posted in this thread, etc. Anywhere from 5-17k a month is likely. And maybe im underestimating it. We’ll never know because I am sure they have signed massive NDAs. 

Do you think someone making that much money about a sponsor is gonna give you their REAL opinion? They might say kindly, some negative things, but if they hate the game, and think it plays like Madden, they are NOT going to tell you that. 

The more and more I watch of the gameplay, this looks like Madden with some different animations. It is the same engine… this is just brilliant marketing by EA. 

I’ll buy it regardless because I’ve been dying for a College Dynasty mode. But we won’t know if the game is good or not until having it for a couple months and the nostalgia factor wears off. Then, we will know if this is just a Madden re-skin with brilliant marketing. 

16 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

The more and more I watch of the gameplay, this looks like Madden with some different animations. 

Maybe this game isn't any good, but I have to strong disagree here.  The passing system alone puts a big difference between this and Madden.  Not to mention all the other gameplay changes they have confirmed.

Fair enough if your expectations aren't high, I just don't think it is accurate to say this game looks like Madden.  

3 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Maybe this game isn't any good, but I have to strong disagree here.  The passing system alone puts a big difference between this and Madden.  Not to mention all the other gameplay changes they have confirmed.

Fair enough if your expectations aren't high, I just don't think it is accurate to say this game looks like Madden.  

Madden with things like that added to it. The running, route running, the way players move, player models, everything looks like Madden. 

Negative and cautious rants aside, I’m still pumped for this. Even a College Football Madden re-skin I would still buy. 

I’m also leaning towards just getting this for the Series S. Then I’ll perhaps get a PS5 Pro and new TV when GTA VI launches about 16 months from now.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Madden with things like that added to it. The running, route running, the way players move, player models, everything looks like Madden. 

Yeah but “with things like that added to it” are what will help make it feel a lot different from Madden.  

Not to say there won't be similarities. But between the revamped passing, custom stem routes, the switch stick on defense, wear and tear, new option system, new kicking system... like I get what you are saying about tempering expectations, I 100% agree with that.  But I think there's enough there to safely say it will feel different.

But like you said we won't really know until the game comes out.

Edited by iknowcool

55 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not yet, maybe in the future

I just google searched, Madden 25 will be cross-platforn in all modes including online franchise. College Football will be cross-platform in Online Head to Head, with cross-platform possibly coming to Online Dynasty in next years game. 

Not being able to transfer classes to madden just means I won't be buying madden. I'll wait and pick it up later in the year if the actually have made real changes 

• Like 1