NCAA football

Ty21

On 7/24/2018 at 3:20 PM, Danger said:

I wouldn't really be into it. If they wanted to make the schools with made up rosters that'd be fine (Just let people edit the rosters like they do now to insert the real players for Dynasty mode)

This is what I wish they would've done, as soon as it was possible to share rosters.  

Just random players generated to teams, and the quality and style of the player would just be based off the the teams playbook/style and prestige.  I guess not everybody is all about dynasty, like I am, but I never really cared about the out of box roster much anyway.  At least not after the first week or so the game came out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is a college game coming to PS4/XBox One in 2020.. pretty far still but it's something. Looks great. Graphics look bad but could care less about that. Just want the whole college football experience with tons of allowable customization.

http://www.imackulatevisiongaming.com/gridironchampions/

Edited by BayRaider

Bought a PS3 off Facebook Marketplace for $40 (last model too) PS4 controller works on it. Was cheap cause it came with no controller or cords. Then went to buy NCAA 14 at Gamestop. Came out to $38 with tax.

$78 to play a game from 5 years ago, but that itch was just constant since Week 1. So soooo itchy lol.

4 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It's a real struggle having to have my Xbox 360 still set up, whose fan nearly overwhelms my TV's volume, just to play NCAA still. Please bring it back EA/NCAA... or at least give it backward compatibility in the meantime, Microsoft!

It's not up to Microsoft whether a game gets backwards compatibility. It's on the Game Devs. Meaning it won't ever happen in this case.