NCAA football

Ty21

18 hours ago, August4th said:

what features or improvements would you guys like to see added if they ever brought this game back?

I'm with @ttitansfan4life on adding more to Signing Day.  I'd like to see verbals, and people flipping, before actually signing their NOI.   Have a signing day ranking type show.  I'd like to see an actual Heisman presentation.  A "selection Sunday" show, right after the conference championships.  

Suspensions, recruiting violations, and academic ineligibility would be really cool to bring back, but I don't know if the NCAA would sign off on it.  Improved logic for players leaving early for the draft.  It always felt like the elite prospect would never declare early, but the fringe guys always would.  I'm always in favor of expanding the coaching staffs, as in having position coaches, who also join into the coaching carousel, but NCAA just having Coordinators is more advanced than what Madden currently has, lol.  Expand on the coaches attributes.   

I think having an AD mode, as another option, where you are actually hiring and firing the coaches in the carousel, would be pretty cool, and doesn't seem like it would require that much more work.  

Edited by jyod21

On year 2054 of a dynasty I started a few months back that I approached differently by documenting every season in excel. Gonna have to retire soon as my guy is turning 66 in my head cannon and he can't just keep going forever. Also at the point where my skills are maxed out and my teams become so good after a few years that they have unreal success. Rattled off 123 straight wins at Kentucky in the late 2040s/early 2050s. 

Going to start up a new one soon, thinking I will add further limitations. Only real recruiting limitation I put on myself was no over-recruiting, but maybe I'll limit out of area prospects? I'll look around op sports see if anyone has a good set of self imposed rules for dynasty.

9 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

On year 2054 of a dynasty I started a few months back that I approached differently by documenting every season in excel. Gonna have to retire soon as my guy is turning 66 in my head cannon and he can't just keep going forever. Also at the point where my skills are maxed out and my teams become so good after a few years that they have unreal success. Rattled off 123 straight wins at Kentucky in the late 2040s/early 2050s. 

Going to start up a new one soon, thinking I will add further limitations. Only real recruiting limitation I put on myself was no over-recruiting, but maybe I'll limit out of area prospects? I'll look around op sports see if anyone has a good set of self imposed rules for dynasty.

No five stars? That might be kind of interesting.