Tyty

NCAA football

On 1/27/2019 at 9:45 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

Meh... even if it comes back, I don't have much faith EA will do much with it. The team that made the NCAA games back then has been disbanded... So it would be a new team making the game, and they would be directed by the higher-ups to focus on microtransactions and whatever Ultimate Team feature they put in the game rather than gameplay and features to make the game enjoyable.

On 1/28/2019 at 8:19 AM, MikeT14 said:

Willing to risk it ;) 

This is basically where I'm at with getting a new NCAA game. EA is probably going to ruin the game but I'd probably still buy it night 1. Then I'd just rage at it and go back to NCAA 14. I can play that game forever probably.

41 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This is basically where I'm at with getting a new NCAA game. EA is probably going to ruin the game but I'd probably still buy it night 1. Then I'd just rage at it and go back to NCAA 14. I can play that game forever probably.

I'd like the new graphics, and I don't see them putting microtransactions into dynasty since they haven't in Madden for franchise. So no skin off my bones. I don't give a rats a** about everything else.