NCAA football

Ty21

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I was excited for this but I read somewhere that there will be no way to roster share. If that's the case it's a pass for me. 

No roster share online. There are people making rosters for the game you can download and put it on your ps4 with a usb. Check out operation sports for it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

No roster share online. There are people making rosters for the game you can download and put it on your ps4 with a usb. Check out operation sports for it.

I'll give it a look - I checked OS last week and it seemed like there wasn't a way to get any rosters. 

3 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I'll give it a look - I checked OS last week and it seemed like there wasn't a way to get any rosters. 

Well, now you have me wondering!

I reread around the thread. I was reading the ps3 file. Apparently for xbox and ps4 you can't do that anymore without paying for extra stuff. They are putting the roster spreadsheet together though.

Edited by biggio7
Yes

13 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

That gameplay and graphics look worse than NFL street 🤣

It’s a 3 man developing team just starting out... compared to thousands for big publishers. 

EA, 2K, etc all looked and played like this at some point. 

Even if I wasn’t gonna play, I’d still pay then $30 to fund their development. 

• Like 2

On 9/1/2019 at 11:40 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

That gameplay and graphics look worse than NFL street 🤣

Its essentially an indie game with very little money or manpower available for it.  I think most of the attention to detail went into the sim aspect of the game.

Say what you will, but I'm willing to bet the few people who worked on this put more love and passion into this game than EA has put into Madden in over a decade.

• Like 5