NCAA football

Ty21

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

It's actually been pulled from the Xbox and PS3 marketplaces. I had mine digitally downloaded on my 360 and went to start it up a month or so ago and it was magically gone from my library with no explanation. Like I purchased the game, they can just take it away????

WTF.  My disk is scratched so I had digitally downloaded a copy.  Its gone?  I'm going to check this out when I get home tonight.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

It's actually been pulled from the Xbox and PS3 marketplaces. I had mine digitally downloaded on my 360 and went to start it up a month or so ago and it was magically gone from my library with no explanation. Like I purchased the game, they can just take it away????

Weird because I just borrowed my friend's PS3 and just redownloaded it 2 days ago.

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Weird because I just borrowed my friend's PS3 and just redownloaded it 2 days ago.

Can't confirm on PS3, don't own one. But on 360 it's not available on the marketplace and mysteriously vanished from my Xbox. You can check the PS3 marketplace, I believe it's been pulled from there but it may be a case of "you can download it if you already owned it."

On 9/21/2017 at 4:40 PM, freak_of_nature said:

I also loved the recruiting. I'd build a crazy fast defense. Recruit star safeties and move them to LB. Move tall rangy CB to S.

I loved the 4-2-5 defense putting all these ballhwaks everywhere.

lol the best was when you'd get an 80 ovr RB recruit (or similar) and move them to DE where they'd become a 93 overall. like a 99 by sophomore season. there were a few positions to other positions like this, but i remember vividly RB to DE was almost always money that way.

agreed that this franchise was amazing. the my player where you played HS games and went through the recruiting process was amazing. and the dynasty mode was just as fun. i'm winding down on playing video games, and i feel like no more NCAA is a major contributor to that. RIP

• Like 1

20 hours ago, IrishGreen said:

lol the best was when you'd get an 80 ovr RB recruit (or similar) and move them to DE where they'd become a 93 overall. like a 99 by sophomore season. there were a few positions to other positions like this, but i remember vividly RB to DE was almost always money that way.

agreed that this franchise was amazing. the my player where you played HS games and went through the recruiting process was amazing. and the dynasty mode was just as fun. i'm winding down on playing video games, and i feel like no more NCAA is a major contributor to that. RIP

Honestly, thats one of my biggest issues with all of these EA football games.   In reality, if you switch a players position, they should take a pretty big hit to awareness...at least if you do it within franchise/dynasty modes.    You shouldnt be able to switch a player to a position theyve never played before and have them be able to dominate.    My suggestion years back was something like...

LDE to RDE....-5 awareness points.

LDE to DT ....-10 awareness points

LDE to LB   -15 awareness points

LDE to any other non-QB position... -25 awareness points

LDE to QB....-50 awareness points.

OR....create an experience rating for each position and have that affect certain things when you switch positions.    In an NCAA game, maybe have recruits come out with experience at different positions since some HS players played different/multiple positions.   

I dont know....I guess its just the sim nut inside of me who wants things to be realistic as possible.^_^

On 10/27/2017 at 12:05 PM, Danger said:

Dont scare me like that.  I had to go check and fortunately still have NCAA 14 on my PS3.    If NCAA isnt coming back, I wish the people who developed NCAA 14 were used to help develop Madden.   NCAA 14 is so much smoother and functions better than any Madden in recent memory.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Can you download this on ps4? Never really gave NCAA football a chance.

No.   Dont think you can download it anywhere anymore.    You have to get a physical copy, and they arent cheap.

I am happy I got NCAA 14 when it was still on PSN last year.    Its a good game.