NCAA football

Ty21

On 3/29/2018 at 10:41 AM, jyod21 said:

Awesome.  I'm anxious to hear more about it.  

Can you download rosters and real teams?  

Is it something you would be interested in running a dynasty thread in here on?

I haven’t attempted to download anything yet, but seems like a small community is playing the game so I’m not sure that is available.

The game is probably too complex for me to do a dynasty thread on here but I’ll consider it.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, carrolljcmc said:

At the very best, it will probably be on par with All Pro 2K8.....but even that is wishful thinking. 

The only way I think this would go anywhere is if it was very strong  all around from year 1, and got alot of buzz.      However, I dont expect that.     I think it would be pretty meh to start and wouldnt sell well enough to warrant future titles.....or at least wouldnt sell enough to improve the game drastically going forward.

Hope I am wrong, though! 

On 4/24/2018 at 12:26 AM, FourThreeMafia said:

At the very best, it will probably be on par with All Pro 2K8.....but even that is wishful thinking. 

The only way I think this would go anywhere is if it was very strong  all around from year 1, and got alot of buzz.      However, I dont expect that.     I think it would be pretty meh to start and wouldnt sell well enough to warrant future titles.....or at least wouldnt sell enough to improve the game drastically going forward.

Hope I am wrong, though! 

As long as the keep it extremely open to customize and let The community make it realistic, it'll be okay. I won't be selling my PS3 (what I play ncaa 14 on) anytime soon tho 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but there is zero chance this does anywhere close to well enough to "motivate" EA to try to bring the NCAA series back.

Unlicensed sports games simply don't sell, They never have and they never will.

Don't get me wrong I hope it's a great game.... But the chances are extremely low... We're talking about a low budget unlicensed game here...I remember the last one of those people got excited about (Backbreaker) and it didn't go well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

Sorry but there is zero chance this does anywhere close to well enough to "motivate" EA to try to bring the NCAA series back.

Don't get me wrong I hope it's a great game.... But the chances are extremely low... We're talking about a low budget unlicensed game here...I remember the last one of those people got excited about (Backbreaker) and it didn't go well.

I agree, unfortunately, that this game has a low chance of success. But money is the only thing that will bring EA back to the table. 

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

Backbreaker always looked gimmicky to me, and thats all it was.   The gameplay sucked.   Only draw was the ragdoll physics, and even they got old.

I 100% agree though.....however, this has nothing to do with EA not bringing back NCAA.    Its the greed of the NCAA and the difficulties of using the likeness of college players and how they should be compensated.

Disappointing...i miss college sports games overall.

Edited by FourThreeMafia

On 5/8/2018 at 11:57 PM, August4th said:

sad how barren football is in the gaming world..

Yup. All you get is a assembly line made low quality madden game every year, and literally nothing else. So why get anything.