NCAA football

Ty21

5 hours ago, Tyty said:

Best part about this over madden imo is how it doesn't get stale because you'll only get to use a player for at most 4 years. It's a constantly changing cycle

That's great, but I thought the best part was the playbooks and running a huge assortment of  options plays.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Given everything that has surrounded this game the past few years I highly doubt we'll see this backwards compatible anytime soon. 

It's actually been pulled from the Xbox and PS3 marketplaces. I had mine digitally downloaded on my 360 and went to start it up a month or so ago and it was magically gone from my library with no explanation. Like I purchased the game, they can just take it away????

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

It's actually been pulled from the Xbox and PS3 marketplaces. I had mine digitally downloaded on my 360 and went to start it up a month or so ago and it was magically gone from my library with no explanation. Like I purchased the game, they can just take it away????

yep - they got rid of it all and it's like $50 to buy the disc