NCAA football

Ty21

23 hours ago, Kiltman said:

What is everyone's "MUST HAVE"  thing or feature for this game?

A coaches career mode that you can build up as a young coach at a small school and go from there to really build a program.

Wise side of this, it'd be awesome to take a school and build them all the way up to the top, be able to build new facilities based off of that. Like what if getting them to certain levels unlocked more booster money. Get to a New Years bowl and get a new weight room, after a certain point can build a new stadium or renovate (not likely). You get to ultimately choose if you want to stay or ditch for a more prestigious place. Just like from there you can export to Madden or leave too.

Customizeable rosters (so fans can make and update the rosters to the real players on their own for Dynasty mode)

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 7:29 AM, Danger said:

Customizeable rosters (so fans can make and update the rosters to the real players on their own for Dynasty mode)

This just hit me from this post, so I'm guessing all the players will be named now in this NCAA for the first time?

On 7/1/2022 at 9:11 AM, Norm said:

This just hit me from this post, so I'm guessing all the players will be named now in this NCAA for the first time?

They are working on a way to do this, will be difficult to do without having a single person/entity to negotiate with. Having to negotiate with 500+ players will bog down the process. Unless they “unionize” or have some other plan.

Just like having to get all schools on board to use names, logos etc. I don’t even know if Notre Dame has agreed to allow EA to use their stuff yet and I thought I remember hearing about a couple other schools who were holding out as well.

9 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

They are working on a way to do this, will be difficult to do without having a single person/entity to negotiate with. Having to negotiate with 500+ players will bog down the process. Unless they “unionize” or have some other plan.

Just like having to get all schools on board to use names, logos etc. I don’t even know if Notre Dame has agreed to allow EA to use their stuff yet and I thought I remember hearing about a couple other schools who were holding out as well.

Hmm. Not a big deal anyways with how you can download custom rosters these days. Used to be a bigger pain back in ps2 era. 

Hopefully we at least get every damn school

7 hours ago, Norm said:

Hmm. Not a big deal anyways with how you can download custom rosters these days. Used to be a bigger pain back in ps2 era. 

Hopefully we at least get every damn school

Wonder if they’ll allow for realignment, create a team 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2022 at 9:27 AM, Kiltman said:

What is everyone's "MUST HAVE"  thing or feature for this game?

They just publicly announced the game would have a dynasty and road to glory mode so it looks like we are all set 

• Like 1