NCAA football

Ty21

35 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

How's the Press Coverage rating on that ATH?  If he has 75+ Press i'd probably play him at CB.  Otherwise go FS.  

69, I’m going to play him at FS. Just needed to look at my team once I was done with recruiting. Should be an absolute ballhawk 6’1 94spd 92acc 76 Catch

35 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Pay the damn players.. I need NCAA.

Couldn't the players realistically be paid with just profits schools get from licensing? Or does the NCAA take in all the bucks?

NCAA does not allow Student athletes to profit from their name or likeness. Period. Just look up the Kicker from UCF De La Haye.

34 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Would make a heck of a speed rusher at DE as well.

Would definitely blow the OL off the line. 

Also so as far as 1* to powerhouse with out playing the games would be pretty tough but I think it’s doable. Schedule favorable OOC games and really focus on recruiting. Like this season as a 1* UAB I landed a 5* and multiple 4* not including the 3* players that are rated we’ll above that.

Edited by Neumatic

4 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Right, and thats why I'm saying they need to pay them. It's a stupid rule. 

Oh definitely, the NCAA is an absolute abomination of an orginization and should burn in hell. It’s a total joke and shouldn’t be able to do the things they do. They want all the money and you can’t have a penny. Oh and remember if your homeless don’t accept any help such as a place to live because the NCAA will pull your scholarship. 

36 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Would definitely blow the OL off the line. 

He's too small to play DE.  Honestly he's kind of small for an OLB, but he's a solid fit in a 4-3 scheme.  He's be a massive hard hitting SS.  I know you said you got a JUCO playing SS, but you could redshirt this guy and let him take over at SS in a year or so.  

14 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He's too small to play DE.  Honestly he's kind of small for an OLB, but he's a solid fit in a 4-3 scheme.  He's be a massive hard hitting SS.  I know you said you got a JUCO playing SS, but you could redshirt this guy and let him take over at SS in a year or so.  

Actually my JUCO guys are playing CB. I got my 5* at FS and I signed a Freshman SS 6’5 208lb with 84spd, 85acc, 72catch, 78 tackle, 87 hit power, 86 zone. 

I got Diggs starting at LOLB. He’s got decent size for a linebacker and will only get bigger. If my SS was faster I would play him at CB because he’s got 83 press and then play Diggs at SS. But 84 speed is not gonna cut it. 

Edited by Neumatic

10 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Actually my JUCO guys are playing CB. I got my 5* at FS and I signed a Freshman SS 6’5 208lb with 84spd, 85acc, 72catch, 78 tackle, 87 hit power, 86 zone. 

I got Diggs starting at LOLB. He’s got decent size for a linebacker and will only get bigger. If my SS was faster I would play him at CB because he’s got 83 press and then play Diggs at SS. But 84 speed is not gonna cut it. 

I just like my Linebackers to be longer.  6'1" is a short linebacker, but I'm probably too picky lol.  

3 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Correct... They would just have to completely randomize the rosters instead of using the real players likenesses.

so what's the hold up? the money EA would have to payout? schools not willing to make a deal? maybe 2k can get on this... dying for a new game

Just now, August4th said:

so what's the hold up? the money EA would have to payout? schools not willing to make a deal? maybe 2k can get on this... dying for a new game

It's not easy getting permission from over 100 schools independently... Especially if some are going to want money for it.

2 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

It's not easy getting permission from over 100 schools independently... Especially if some are going to want money for it.

Its this.  That is why 2k was able to put 8-10ish schools in the last NBA 2k game.  But getting 100+ schools to independently sign is a logistics nightmare.

FWIW there is a company trying to make a college football game. From what the website says the first game would be all random teams. Also says they hope to release in 2019, so I’d expect it sometime around 2029. Gridiron Champions is what they’re calling it. Probably be a total flop but he’ll if it helped get a real college game in the works I’d give it a shot. 

Im pretty sure at this point that EA is not going to get back into College Football.

3 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

Pay the damn players.. I need NCAA.

Couldn't the players realistically be paid with just profits schools get from licensing? Or does the NCAA take in all the bucks?

Edit nevermind

Edited by MikeT14

18 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Its this.  That is why 2k was able to put 8-10ish schools in the last NBA 2k game.  But getting 100+ schools to independently sign is a logistics nightmare.

I've always had wishful thinking this was 2k testing the waters.  Even if they went college basketball first, I'd be cool with it.  I've always just liked college sports more than pro sports, even in videogames.  I think it's something about the recruiting, and 4 year turnaround on players.