Sign in to follow this  
AFlaccoSeagulls

Ravens Re-sign Chris Moore

Glad the team is still placing a big emphasis on special teams even with Jerry Rosburg retired

Bringing the band back together so far. Plus a couple of upgrades. I don't hate it.

Probably a special-teams only move... like has been the case with him his whole career. 

12 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Bringing the band back together so far. Plus a couple of upgrades. I don't hate it.

Probably a special-teams only move... like has been the case with him his whole career. 

yup

15 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Probably didn't have much of a market, at least as far as any teams offering him much $$ or guaranteeing him any inside track on making a 53.

Makes sense for the Ravens as insurance for the roster with minimal commitment.

With Jaleel Scott showing even less than Moore, we were basically down to Boykin, Snead, Brown at the position. We could use two more receivers though - unless Scott is ready to break out as that hope is over with Moore. He is a special teamer and emergency backup at WR and return and those players still have a spot on sundays.

Guess nothing came of the practice argument with Harbaugh. 

Good move for our STs unit, which frankly wasn't very good last season.