Cincinnati get Michael Thomas

Elky

Come on, man. He never went by Michael in the NFL. He's been Mike his WHOLE time with the Rams. People will just keep calling him Michael, though.

Actually, I was thrilled when he was drafted by the Rams, cuz at first I thought that he was THE Ohio State's Michael Thomas (wasn't following the draft live in 2016). Then I saw that Southern Miss crap, and I was very disappointed. Wasted pick. He couldn't even win a job as a role player on one of the worst rosters for offensive talent in the NFL. Maybe he's gotten better behind-the-scenes since then, but he kind of sucks.

This reminds me of when my dad suckered someone in a fantasy football trade involving "Ricky Williams, RB" back when the real Ricky Williams rushed for over 1,800 yards. That three day period waiting on whether or not @NateDawg would veto the trade was pure comedy gold.

• Like 1

Yeah i love a good bait and switch 

Reminds me of when ppl nominated Adrian Peterson from bears in fantasy auction and bidding went crazy cause people didnt realize it was the wrong adrian peterson they were bidding on. Was a great way to get some to spend 1/3 of their budget on someone they would cut as soon as auction was over. 

• Like 2

He's fighting for the back of the WR group, depending on if the Bengals keep 6 or 7 with the new 55 man rosters.

Locks: AJ Green, Tyler Boyd, John Ross, Auden Tate
Likely: Alex Erickson
Chance: Stanley Morgan, Damion Willis
Longshot: Mike Thomas, Trenton Irwin, DaMarkus Lodge

And that's before the Bengals draft someone that will almost assuredly be a lock if it's anything higher than an UDFA.  Thomas would have to overcome Willis and Morgan and hope the Bengals keep 7 WR