Packers sign Devin Funchess

HighCalebR

Just now, YaddaHolla said:

Not the skill set we were hoping for. Rodgers doesn’t throw 50/50 balls so Funchess is useless in this offense

I couldn't tell you ****ttt about him except from pre-draft really. Everyone else seems to be in your boat though. Plus he can't catch so idk.

Funny, after the Robby signing was announced I was looking at what is left out there and I thought Funchess would be a good get. Has always been steady with a history of good PFF ratings. Issues has been health and drops. Recall I liked him a lot coming out he was a TE in college if I remember correctly.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I couldn't tell you ****ttt about him except from pre-draft really. Everyone else seems to be in your boat though. Plus he can't catch so idk.

When the numbers come in we’ll know if this was a bad signing or not. Still need speed and play making ability at WR. 

Just now, Green19 said:

As much as the world changes... things stay the same. People want Gute to sign someone, when he does... why did you sign HIM? 

haha

Oh I'm completely indifferent to it. Like YH said pends on the money, should be cheap, should be easy to cut. It'll be easy to get me on board.