Packers sign Devin Funchess

HighCalebR

34 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Nobody thinks that and nobody has said that. Literally all the negativity towards Rodgers is that he isn't playing to his ability or his pay which IMO are fair arguments.

I can't possibly believe there is a single poster here who honestly believes Rodgers played his best ball or outplayed his contract last year and yet when someone points out those things (which I again believe is a universally held opinion) it's being unfairly negative. I don't get it.🤷

I think Rodgers sucks now and say it pretty often but it is for the reason you brought up lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

Nobody thinks that and nobody has said that. Literally all the negativity towards Rodgers is that he isn't playing to his ability or his pay which IMO are fair arguments.

I can't possibly believe there is a single poster here who honestly believes Rodgers played his best ball or outplayed his contract last year and yet when someone points out those things (which I again believe is a universally held opinion) it's being unfairly negative. I don't get it.🤷

ARs not going outplay his contract. Simply not going to happen at this stage of his career and next year the hit is higher.

Best people get used to it. It's a fact of life now.

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

One  would never know from reading this site that AR led a 13-3 team. Him not having a great season is brought up numerous times every hour.  People defending him are at about 1 in 20 at most.  I posted the original thought after reading about 5 different threads in a row that had these critical posts.

I would agree that he didn't outplay his contract.   We don't need to see it in every other post.  Every day.  Sometimes fair and sometimes not even a little bit fair.  

I don't think many really know what bad QB play is based on this site.   Every pass that isn't perfect leads to a string of posts. 

21 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

One  would never know from reading this site that AR led a 13-3 team. Him not having a great season is brought up numerous times every hour.  People defending him are at about 1 in 20 at most.  I posted the original thought after reading about 5 different threads in a row that had these critical posts.

I would agree that he didn't outplay his contract.   We don't need to see it in every other post.  Every day.  Sometimes fair and sometimes not even a little bit fair.  

I don't think many really know what bad QB play is based on this site.   Every pass that isn't perfect leads to a string of posts. 

Did he lead the team, or was he the QB for that team?

20 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Rodgers lead the offense that scored the 15th most points in the league.

What should people be defending him on? He turned in a borderline top 10 season. Nobody is saying he's trash. To defend him would be to claim he's a truly elite QB. I don't think anybody thinks that, and it's pretty hard to even turn a foundation for that argument based on this year.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Did he lead the team, or was he the QB for that team?

Leave Aaron Alone!!!!!!!

Don't you know people get annoyed and their feelings are hurt when you say anything that isn't effusive praise about him?

Edited by AlexGreen#20

25 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Lot of defense for a man who choked and died in the playoffs AGAIN. 

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Leave Aaron Alone!!!!!!!

Don't you know people get annoyed and their feelings are hurt when you say anything that isn't effusive praise about him?

Jimmy Garropolo "led" a team to 13 -3 and a super bowl appearance!!!

1 minute ago, hitnhope said:

I guess I made the idiocy worse.   I apologize for that.  

You should.

Your take was trash.

"Packer fans are too harsh on Aaron Rodgers." 

Ridiculous. He's the most overrated player in the NFL since the last old-*** QB we had out there. Half our fan base gets its damn hackles up if you say he had a bad game. 

Though I will say Packer fans obsession with Cullen Jenkins from 2011 to 2014 was pretty high up there, good grief.