GDT 2017: Week 3 - Ravens @ Jags IN LONDON

drd23

4 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Yea, who? Marty for Roman?

Doesn't matter how bad the score is. It's still one game. Not going to do anything for one loss.

Sure. The defense was just as unprepared as the offense too though. It just boggles the mind that the team wasn't ready for this game. Against the Jaguars. After starting 2-0. After beating down two other bad teams. Something has to change and somebody has to be held accountable. Otherwise it's just sticking to the same awful, tired coaching the Ravens have been subject too for the past half-decade. So yeah, nothing will probably happen because that's the status quo.

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Nothing will probably happen, because it's week 3 and we are 2-1. Let's see what happens next week. 

It's better to make changes in week 3 than week 12 if the goal is to actually make a difference in the season. Lets be real here, the offense has sucked the first three games. Has the defense just gotten by on lucky turnovers? Pees wasn't doing anything special despite the pass-rushing success. Mainly just sending four guys after the QB. And then there's the bit about that success coming against the Bengals and Browns.

I hate that one game is making me question what looked good the first couple of weeks. But this game was bad enough for the questioning to be legitimate. If 44-0 against the Jaguars isn't enough to make somebody think things over then I don't know what is.

well that was fun... o.O

I will not overreact to just one game but i def thought winning this game we would go on to 4-0 and have a fair shot at playoff action. Now, being realistical with players dropping like flies... and the offense bottom 3 in the league... i see some Jeff Fisher BS again. 7-9/8-8 not bad enough to get anybody fired not good enough to go anywhere.

I still say our coordinators are fraudulent. But I'll take the Aaron Rodgers approach and tell everyone to R.E.L.A.X. It's only one game and we can bounce back and take 3 Ws against our division. We got dealt with today, it was also the Jags Superbowl. Just move on and handle what you got to handle next.

Archived