FFMD II '20 - Houston Texans Front Office

ny92mike

With pick 40 of FFMD Draft, the Houston Texans select D-0453 WR Tee Higgins, Clemson

Tee Higgins NFL Draft Prospect Profile 2020 (Scouting Report)

It should have never come to this, but it is what is at this point.  The Texans select the top remaining player on the board as well as the overall BPA.  

Higgins is different than Nuk - but he has similar qualities and the hope is that he becomes the player that he patterns himself after and idolizes.

Higgins will spend his first year as a depth player and playing in 4-WR sets.  With a limited off-season as a likelihood, we don't anticipate huge strides in his first season (but are certainly hopeful).

Welcome to Htown, Mr. Higgins!

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Shocked you didn't make the trade, but I get it if your target was Higgins. No way he lasted 8 more picks. Everyone was looking to move up to draft receivers. 

Jets backed out.. we tried... but I understand.

They were targeting WR as well and probably thought someone would fall to them at 48.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jch1911 said:

With pick 40 of FFMD Draft, the Houston Texans select D-0453 WR Tee Higgins, Clemson

Tee Higgins NFL Draft Prospect Profile 2020 (Scouting Report)

It should have never come to this, but it is what is at this point.  The Texans select the top remaining player on the board as well as the overall BPA.  

Higgins is different than Nuk - but he has similar qualities and the hope is that he becomes the player that he patterns himself after and idolizes.

Higgins will spend his first year as a depth player and playing in 4-WR sets.  With a limited off-season as a likelihood, we don't anticipate huge strides in his first season (but are certainly hopeful).

Welcome to Htown, Mr. Higgins!

I like the pick! Good job @jch1911!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’m all about BPA but I wouldn’t mind targeting a guard with our next pick. Might as well lock up a top 5 offense. 

I can see this. Get a guy, then cut Zach Fulton. Either BPA at G or RT (and move Tytus to G).