FFMD ll 20’ - Denver Broncos Front Office

Scoundrel

4 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Trading up is the most hotly debated thing on the forum right now but personally I think that’s a fair deal. 

I think too. We secure one of the top WRs. we still have 10 picks to be made and if we could trade down from 46 to add a pick to get back from "losing" 95.

I know the draft class is deep. But Lamb, Jeudy and Ruggs are in tier way higher than the rest of the class. My guy is Ruggs, but any of the 3 would give Denver and Drew Lock the weapons that he needs to develop. 

Really Davis? I think that's a bad move. We need more speed and Davis is the same type of WR Sutton is but just a bad one.

He is 25, 70 PFF rating, tall and good at jump balls, can play inside and out and it lets us get a proven WR2 while addressing speed later. There are tons of speedy guys in this draft. We could take KJ Hamler to speed us up and have Davis as the big bodied compliment. IDK, just trying to think outside the box. Corey's age means he would fit well with our 'window' starting 2021. 

4 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

He is 25, 70 PFF rating, tall and good at jump balls, can play inside and out and it lets us get a proven WR2 while addressing speed later. There are tons of speedy guys in this draft. We could take KJ Hamler to speed us up and have Davis as the big bodied compliment. IDK, just trying to think outside the box. Corey's age means he would fit well with our 'window' starting 2021. 

If we wait to take a WR that could also mean we lose the oportunity to land a can do it all S or a project/luckly starter CB or development players for the OL.

Davis is just bad. The guy will go to his 4th year in the league and has less TDs than John Ross and Nelson Agholor in 3 year. A.J. Brown scored 2 TDs more than Davis entire career in a single year. And Davis have history with injuries.

15 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Disclaimer: If all three WRs are there I wouldn’t move up at all. Think any of Ruggs, Jeudy or Lamb is a steal at 15.

I'm trying to do this, because is likely that none will be there at 15. And probably none of the OTs too.

The player that might end up at 15 will probably be Kinlaw and tho he is a good player he isn't a great fit with Casey, Harris and Jones on the team.

13 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I'm trying to do this, because is likely that none will be there at 15. And probably none of the OTs too.

The player that might end up at 15 will probably be Kinlaw and tho he is a good player he isn't a great fit with Casey, Harris and Jones on the team.

Yup, I’d pull the trigger on that deal.

4 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Yup, I’d pull the trigger on that deal.

All OTs are gone. If the Raiders take a WR I think I will.

Tampa traded all their middle picks for Dalvin Cook and Anthony Harris and is shopping their 14th pick and a lot of WR needing team might place a deal with them.

58 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Personally the only OT I'd be considering is Thomas.