FFMD ll 20’ - Denver Broncos Front Office

Scoundrel

We still need at least one IOL guy. 

I think Bartch was picked with the intent to use him as an OG, which is where his potential is highest IMO. Added benefit of being a swing OT should Bolles or James go down, with Elijah sliding to RG or Glasgow moving from OC to RG and a Temple kid sliding to OC. 

I think another developmental OT is needed. I like Trey Adams as a roll of the dice. Tons of injury issues but a R1 talent one upon a time. Great technician. 

4 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Five picks left, I would be looking for:

Development/swing OT

Another WR

Maybe a cover LB

Another CB

And maybe an edge guy to compete with Reed/Attaochu for snaps 

I just not sure about another CB. Could be an option, but I'm cosidering a TE like Dalton Keene and Josiah Deguara. I've traded Butt and Fumagalli...a TE to battle with Heuerman can be a good option....if he beats Heuerman we save some cap.

CBs right now: A.J. Bouye, Bryce Callahan, Amik Robertson, (Kareem Jackson in some snaps), De'Vante Bausby, Devontae Harris and Isaac Yiadom (and some fringe roster guys)

20 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Well it's a sim, so give the guy some freedom lol.

(But your point on RL being an iffy idea if there isn't a guy ppl think is OMG-how-is-he-falling-that-far type deal, is taken).

Oh I’m not saying it’s a bad move, just wondering who we moved up for? 

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

I'd decline that, 246 is not gonna make this team, 181 has PS potential

SF traded with Miami.

Tho we are with the roster almost full at this point, my guess is that picks 177, 179, 181 and 243 will be guys that will more likely make PS than the final roster. So I wouldn't have a problem on trading picks if we really like a player that may not fall to 154.

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

SF traded with Miami.

Tho we are with the roster almost full at this point, my guess is that picks 177, 179, 181 and 243 will be guys that will more likely make PS than the final roster. So I wouldn't have a problem on trading picks if we really like a player that may not fall to 154.

We are at 83 players in the roster withour the 5 picks that are left. We will have space for only two UDFAs and this is thanks I've trade Jake Butt and Troy Fumagalli.

Greetings from the town partially broken by John Elway's "The Drive" and other bad Broncos encounters.

It is time for our cities to heal wounds and make peace via trade.

We seek a potential trade partner for our #157 Overall Pick (11th Pick in the 5th Round near 4th Rounder).

We're looking to trade down and saw that the Broncos owned 177, 179 and 182.

Our contingent wanted to know if the Broncos contingent would be open to trade talks around pick 157  for 177 and 179.

We're open to hearing your thoughts. It's time for us to heal.

Edited by Mind Character