FFMD ll 20’ - Denver Broncos Front Office

Scoundrel

21 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

So, first act as GM in the FFMD. I'm placing TEs Jeff Heuerman, Jake Butt and Troy Fumagalli on trade block. I don't expect to get much interested on them from others GMs, but lets see.

I was wrong. The Steelers have showed interest on Jake Butt. The offer on the table is Jake Butt and pick 253 for pick 199

4 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

I was wrong. The Steelers have showed interest on Jake Butt. The offer on the table is Jake Butt and pick 253 for pick 199

I’d take that, I don’t think he will make the 53 anyway so may as well take a ham sandwich for him 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I don't know. I was in talks with Pittsburgh that would made us jump 54 spots. Then out of nowhere, Arizona came in and made that offer. I accepted on the spot.

Crazy good deal.

Do they know Jake has played three games of NFL football?

Anyway, great work! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Thing are getting crazy in the draft. How you guys would feel to move up to 13 to take one of the top 3 WRs? All top 4 OTs will be likely gone by 13.

Offer on the table:

Denver gets: 13 and 176

SF gets: 15 and 95

Trading up is the most hotly debated thing on the forum right now but personally I think that’s a fair deal. 

• Like 1

I would see what TEN wants for Corey Davis. If we can get him for a R3 I would actually move down from 1.15. 

Would rather have Corey Davis - A R3 + A 20's FRP and more capital than trade up for a WR. 

Also, if all 3WR are available at 13 that guarantees one falls to 15. 

Edited by BroncosFan2010

2 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I would see what TEN wants for Corey Davis. If we can get him for a R3 I would actually move down from 1.15. 

Would rather have Corey Davis - A R3 + A 20's FRP and more capital than trade up for a WR. 

Really Davis? I think that's a bad move. We need more speed and Davis is the same type of WR Sutton is but just a bad one.