FFMD II '20 - Jacksonville Jaguars Front Office

ny92mike

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

One thing that always made the old school FFMD games fun, and easy to participate in "secretly" and argue back and forth and ultimately vote on...was a "code" for talking about various prospects.  We gonna have anything that cool this time around?

Like, each prospect in consideration gets themselves a codename based on some random theme, like Pokemon or Wrestlers or whatever feels right?  So we can all openly debate picks, without those scumbags from like Bills Mafia tryna' spy on us to steal our ideas and stuff.

I'd try to set something up myself, but i'm honestly so far behind usual on watching prospects, my board is a mess right now and not helpful.  I'm thinking maybe we could work some small scale code-names for the first couple rounds at least, based on maybe a dozen likely popular choices?

were gonna give a certain rb/fb the name rick steiner LOL. honestly dont care if we get him or not. 

14 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

I did put out there we are looking to trade Ngakoue

I mean, i don't really want to trade him.

But realistically, if we're going by how sour the actual relationship is...gotta put him out there i guess, and see if there's an offer that makes sense.