FFMD II '20 - Jacksonville Jaguars Front Office

ny92mike

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Honestly it doesn’t matter if you are in the mood to trade him, he’s already stated he’s not playing for you. FFMD aside, I think the Jags are going to be disappointed in what they get for him. Leverage is not on the Jags side

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Fair. And Goedert would be APART of the deal, as I said. And you don’t have to sell me on Yan. I’m knocking on your door for a reason. I know his value. But also know what I’m willing/able to pay. Goedert is the piece I highlighted because he has a face. Draft picks don’t. He’s already arguably a top 10-12 TE with plenty of room to grow. As a full time starter he’s a top 5 guy this season. May be a little bullish but that’s my opinion. He’s not just a sweetener. I think if we’re cutting through the BS, if we’re talking Goedert and a first rounder of some sort, we’ll pass. 2021 draft stock may be more agreeable as I can’t speak for everyone but I’d be open to discussion on that. 

A top 10-12 te. Brah u funny.

Kelce

Henry

Kittle

Ertz

Engram

Howard

Waller(purely cuz 1k yards)

Hooper

Andrews

Engram

Mcdonald

Guys i would take over goedert

Hockenson

Fant

Junno smith

Irv smith

Knox

Gesicki

Higbee

Brate. 

15 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Kelce

Henry

Kittle

Ertz

Engram

Howard

Hooper

Andrews

Engram

Mcdonald

Hockenson

Fant

Junno smith

Irv smith

Knox

Gesicki

Higbee

Brate. 

You don’t like him, that’s fine. But the rest is silly. I mean, you got Vance McDonald on that list? And Engram twice? You like him twice over Goedert? It’s pretty simple. Check his stats. He’s top 10 in most everything. All the while being 1b role. Only played about 65% of the snaps with Ertz getting most of the work. If he gets a starting role, he’s top 8 this year. With potential for plenty. And he’s a good blocker already. If Ertz went down last year he’s got Austin Hooper numbers easy. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

You don’t like him, that’s fine. But the rest is silly. I mean, you got Vance McDonald on that list? And Engram twice? You like him twice over Goedert? It’s pretty simple. Check his stats. He’s top 10 in most everything. All the while being 1b role. Only played about 65% of the snaps with Ertz getting most of the work. If he gets a starting role, he’s top 8 this year. With potential for plenty. And he’s a good blocker already. If Ertz went down last year he’s got Austin Hooper numbers easy. 

like i said i even wrote u an offer cuz i do have several offers in my inbox. probably a bit much but u can blame your 2 buddies for the service fee. 

15 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He's good, but TE (unless you're Kelce/Kittle) has value sure, but it's not a super important position. Yan plays one of the most important/influential positions. Unless you're a truly elite TE it just doesn't move the needle for a team much imo. Goeddert could end up getting there but there's nothing to suggest he's in that area now or will be. He's good, but...

Goeddert and a 2nd is getting there, but it's still not something that would intrigue me enough to pull the trigger. 

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

We really need top end talent, so personally I'd prefer to stay put. We'll have to see what @LinderFournette and @Tugboat have to say though.

I'm of the same mind.  I think we really need some top-end talent.

I also feel like those Top-10 sort of picks kinda tend to break the TVC model.  Especially when it comes to kind of a "smorgasboard of lesser pieces" type packages.

The idea of more top-60 picks is intriguing, but that package doesn't do it for me.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

He's good, but TE (unless you're Kelce/Kittle) has value sure, but it's not a super important position. Yan plays one of the most important/influential positions. Unless you're a truly elite TE it just doesn't move the needle for a team much imo. Goeddert could end up getting there but there's nothing to suggest he's in that area now or will be. He's good, but...

Goeddert and a 2nd is getting there, but it's still not something that would intrigue me enough to pull the trigger. 

Yeah.  Agreed.  I'm not really sure how it'd work, 'cause that's getting there...but isn't quite enough to jump on it.  Would have to get creative somehow to make it work, and i'm not sure what that would look like.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

I get it.

If the asking price is a 1 and I can get you Goedert, a 2 and I’d still have to add in more, you don’t value him very highly. Unless you have some offers on the table of a 1+, I don’t think we have anything. A 2021 1st, personally and in actuality, I’d be willing to do. But don’t know how far that goes in these mocks. 

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Kelce

Henry

Kittle

Ertz

Engram

Howard

Hooper

Andrews

Engram

Mcdonald

Hockenson

Fant

Junno smith

Irv smith

Knox

Gesicki

Higbee

Brate. 

Speaking of Evan Engram btw...i was casually kicking some tires over with the NYG, and it was suggested that something in the ballpark of a higher 3rd round pick might be an opening sorta ask for him.  Any potential interest there @LinderFournette, @.Buzz?  Or am i just wasting everyone's time?  xD

Just now, Tugboat said:

Speaking of Evan Engram btw...i was casually kicking some tires over with the NYG, and it was suggested that something in the ballpark of a higher 3rd round pick might be an opening sorta ask for him.  Any potential interest there @LinderFournette, @.Buzz?  Or am i just wasting everyone's time?  xD

I think we are fine at te not that i wouldn't draft 1 if there was value wise.  We got 3 solidish tes.  Engram doesn't move the needle for me. 

6 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

With the Eifert addition I'm not sure we need to get another guy there outside of a mid/late rounder imo.

Who knows with Oliver, but usually TE's take a year or two as we know. Should pick it up some this year. JOS is a solid #2/#3 type imo.

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I think we are fine at te not that i wouldn't draft 1 if there was value wise.  We got 3 solidish tes.  Engram doesn't move the needle for me. 

Fair enough.  Just saw his name kinda out there and thought he'd be a nice weapon for Minshew, especially if Eifert is a bit of a health/durability ???.  He'd be that sweet seam threat we don't really have.  But if you guys aren't into it, nbd.

I do think it at least informs a little bit on say, Goedert's value perhaps.  Same age, with Engram having a bit more resume and probably a bit more of a dynamic we're missing.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Fair enough.  Just saw his name kinda out there and thought he'd be a nice weapon for Minshew, especially if Eifert is a bit of a health/durability ???.  He'd be that sweet seam threat we don't really have.  But if you guys aren't into it, nbd.

I do think it at least informs a little bit on say, Goedert's value perhaps.  Same age, with Engram having a bit more resume and probably a bit more of a dynamic we're missing.

U should hear the nickle and dime offers.  Had a dolphins guy say Ngakoue was worth the same as clowney🙈