FFMD II '20 - Jacksonville Jaguars Front Office

ny92mike

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

u worried about LT? i think Will Richardson could compete there sir. he played good there vs the chiefs week 1.

I don't think Will Richardson can even realistically "compete" at RT, much less LT.  Unless he's developed miraculous superskill acceleration over the Corona break.  xD  Maybe RG...

OL has to be addressed. Someone with upside/to push Cam at LT and we definitely need a guard to replace/push Cann.

Foles literally had to be removed from the lineup because of the OL. I expect Taylor to take a step and Cam to improve (how much though?) but we can't stand pat.

Also, @LinderFournette when we're on the clock tag us and come to a consensus. Brown was mine too but this game is as good as it is by involving the whole forum on decisions.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

OL has to be addressed. Someone with upside/to push Cam at LT and we definitely need a guard to replace/push Cann.

Foles literally had to be removed from the lineup because of the OL. I expect Taylor to take a step and Cam to improve (how much though?) but we can't stand pat.

Also, @LinderFournette when we're on the clock tag us and come to a consensus. Brown was mine too but this game is as good as it is by involving the whole forum on decisions.

The draft thread has the info for time slots so whomever wants their input can put their input out there and people are supposed to tag the next person up but for w.e reason the person didn't.  

as for trading up for an ol we dont have enough picks to plug all the holes on this roster and it doesn't help people are bejng tightwads with their offers for ngakoue

6 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

The draft thread has the info for time slots so whomever wants their input can put their input out there and people are supposed to tag the next person up but for w.e reason the person didn't.  

as for trading up for an ol we dont have enough picks to plug all the holes on this roster and it doesn't help people are bejng tightwads with their offers for ngakoue

There's time to discuss picks as things grow closer/we're on the clock. No reason to talk about who we want until we're basically on the clock as we don't know who's going to be there 3-4+ picks out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/9/11/20861209/jacksonville-jaguars-doug-marrone-praises-will-richardson

this was after his LT game. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

If no one wants to trade for Yan/provides enough value we can easily keep him. Just makes our roster/team that much better.

he can sit out the entire year if he wants to but he will be tagged again cuz if he doesnt sign and show up he wont be getting paid for the entire year and he doesnt accrue another year of NFL experience

Just now, .Buzz said:

He had another game at LT after that and was awful.

Would he a massive leap to expect him as a cure if Cam doesn't pick it up.

ya but 1) theres only so many Picks we can make and theres only so much we can do to fill this roster. 

we probably need 2 corners(1 starting Caliber guy and 1 developmental).

we need 1 pass-catching RB.

we need FS competition(wilson doesnt provide enough big plays).

we need 1 G and 1 T at the least. 

we also probably should add a TE for insurance purposes cuz the top 3 tes are all coming off injuries or are injury-prone(eifert)

we also need a WR to pair with Chark.

we need atleast 2 more DL(1 Interior and 1 edge guy).

we could probably use a LB in there.

thats 11 more picks.

37 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

ya but 1) theres only so many Picks we can make and theres only so much we can do to fill this roster. 

we probably need 2 corners(1 starting Caliber guy and 1 developmental).

we need 1 pass-catching RB.

we need FS competition(wilson doesnt provide enough big plays).

we need 1 G and 1 T at the least. 

we also probably should add a TE for insurance purposes cuz the top 3 tes are all coming off injuries or are injury-prone(eifert)

we also need a WR to pair with Chark.

we need atleast 2 more DL(1 Interior and 1 edge guy).

we could probably use a LB in there.

thats 11 more picks.

Trenches are easily the most important thing. You're not giving Minshew a fair shot with out current situation.

• Like 1