FFMD II '20 - Jacksonville Jaguars Front Office

ny92mike

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Young okudah tua burrows simmons so far gone.

I kinda like the way this board has fallen for us, so far at least.  All my top target guys are still there.  Seems pretty much guaranteed at least a couple of them fall to us at this point, with only 3 more teams picking ahead of us.

Hurts to be right sometimes

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Honestly it doesn’t matter if you are in the mood to trade him, he’s already stated he’s not playing for you. FFMD aside, I think the Jags are going to be disappointed in what they get for him. Leverage is not on the Jags side

18 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

U should hear the nickle and dime offers.  Had a dolphins guy say Ngakoue was worth the same as clowney🙈

Looking at the way things have turned into a bit of a run...i'd probably be leaning toward the OLine.  I think there's a guy most of us would be pretty darn happy with.

Whereas there are at least a few DLine guys still out there that i'd be maybe looking at trying to move up from 20 for.  One guy in particular feels like he might make it in striking distance.  We do have ammunition.

2 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i gave us Brown. too much size and run stopping ability with a good amount of push in the pocket.

was between him,  the guy no one else likes, and a tackle.  

I'd be looking to move up from 20 for the OLine guy at this point.  But not sure if we'd be able to get there though.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I'd be looking to move up from 20 for the OLine guy at this point.  But not sure if we'd be able to get there though.

im not worried about OL.  i have a few guys i like that we can use/push guys at their spots. 

i have 2 positions im thinking for the next pick.