FFMD ll 20’- Las Vegas Raiders Front Office

Scoundrel

Sorry I just saw this post... I picked obviously and it was Lamb.

hey im on the clock in a mock draft game on the GM forum.... this is whose picked:

Joe Burrow
Chase Young
Tua Tagovailoa
Isaiah Simmons
Justin Herbert
Jeffrey Okudah
Andrew Thomas
Jedrick Wills
Derrick Brown
Tristan Wirfs
Mekhi Becton
CeeDee Lamb
Jerry Jeudy
Javon Kinlaw
Henry Ruggs III
K'Lavon Chaisson
C.J. Henderson
Josh Jones

who would you take at 19?

47 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

hey im on the clock in a mock draft game on the GM forum.... this is whose picked:

Joe Burrow
Chase Young
Tua Tagovailoa
Isaiah Simmons
Justin Herbert
Jeffrey Okudah
Andrew Thomas
Jedrick Wills
Derrick Brown
Tristan Wirfs
Mekhi Becton
CeeDee Lamb
Jerry Jeudy
Javon Kinlaw
Henry Ruggs III
K'Lavon Chaisson
C.J. Henderson
Josh Jones

If we can't trade down I'd take Trevon Diggs. Next choices in order would be Xavier McKinney, Patrick Queen, Kristian Fulton and Kenneth Murray.

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Joe Burrow
Chase Young
Tua Tagovailoa
Isaiah Simmons
Justin Herbert
Jeffrey Okudah
Andrew Thomas
Jedrick Wills
Derrick Brown
Tristan Wirfs
Mekhi Becton
CeeDee Lamb
Jerry Jeudy
Javon Kinlaw
Henry Ruggs III
K'Lavon Chaisson
C.J. Henderson
Josh Jones

First try to trade down.  There is not a player that I would rate at 19th that we could not get a similar talent in the 30's.  You could shock everyone and take a QB.  Because of positional importance I would go Herbert, Love, or Chaisson.  If you had taken Kinlaw or Henderson at 12 Jefferson would be an easy choice right here.  If you can trade down with Chi they could bite.  Start off with 43, 50, and 4th.  `When they ask for one of our 3rds just drop it to the 2 2nds.  It is a fair deal.  Opps! did they just see that.  Seriously the 2 number twos for 19 is a good deal for both teams and allows them to draft a QB.

Somebody should trade for 19 with Herbert and Love still on the board.

Edited by drfrey13

9 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

First try to trade down.  There is not a player that I would rate at 19th that we could not get a similar talent in the 30's.  You could shock everyone and take a QB.  Because of positional importance I would go Herbert, Love, or Chaisson.  If you had taken Kinlaw or Henderson at 12 Jefferson would be an easy choice right here.  If you can trade down with Chi they could bite.  Start off with 43, 50, and 4th.  `When they ask for one of our 3rds just drop it to the 2 2nds.  It is a fair deal.  Opps! did they just see that.  Seriously the 2 number twos for 19 is a good deal for both teams and allows them to draft a QB.

Somebody should trade for 19 with Herbert and Love still on the board.

Herbert was drafted 5th overall

7 minutes ago, Trojan said:

trade us 31 and a future pick for 19

We are probably looking at moving back as opposed to up for 31. There's just a bunch of guys who are all the same around this spot, and almost every position we could draft has multiple players that are still available. 

Just now, Forge said:

We are probably looking at moving back as opposed to up for 31. There's just a bunch of guys who are all the same around this spot, and almost every position we could draft has multiple players that are still available. 

Exactly what I see.  @jimkelly02  Hit up the Bears or any team looking for a QB.  Love is the only prospect that sticks out.  If not select Love.

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well heck, if you were just giving the pick away for picks in future years, I probably could have done something with it. We could have at least given a kwon Alexander or something to help you out this year

He was just being lazy.  He does not have to do anything til Tuesday now.

27 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I would have liked Carolina's 2020 2nd, but their 2021 1st very well could be Justin Fields or Trevor Lawrence.

That’s exactly why I did it. The ‘21 class is so amazing at the top.  Literally franchise talents at QB, WR, OT, etc.  

I think it was a great trade for us idk why someone said im lazy. 

• Like 1