Counselor

FFMD ll 20’- Los Angeles Chargers Front Office

20 minutes ago, Duffman57 said:

I've been in contact seeing some prices on guys that could be potential targets for us.

John Ross was priced at a 2nd-3rd pick

Keke Coutie was priced at a day 4 pick or a player swap (threw out Desmond King or Michael Davis, neither of whom I would be willing to trade for that kind of risk IMO)

Lions came back suggesting a mid 4th for Lamp. I'm reluctant to get rid of lamp, but I feel like I could be swayed for a 3rd rounder. That's probably where my ask would be. 

Anyone got any thoughts? I'm interested in Coutie's price.  Especially if we could ship them a kind of equal swap. 

If you're looking at receivers, the niners have Dante Pettis for a similar change of scenery player

37 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you're looking at receivers, the niners have Dante Pettis for a similar change of scenery player

I'm not particularly interested in Pettis just because he's less of the type of receiver we need, but What's the price. 

5 minutes ago, Duffman57 said:

I'm not particularly interested in Pettis just because he's less of the type of receiver we need, but What's the price. 

We've been mostly offering him as trade for similar underachieving prospects that need a change of scenery

1 hour ago, Duffman57 said:

I've been in contact seeing some prices on guys that could be potential targets for us.

John Ross was priced at a 2nd-3rd pick

Keke Coutie was priced at a day 4 pick or a player swap (threw out Desmond King or Michael Davis, neither of whom I would be willing to trade for that kind of risk IMO)

Lions came back suggesting a mid 4th for Lamp. I'm reluctant to get rid of lamp, but I feel like I could be swayed for a 3rd rounder. That's probably where my ask would be. 

Anyone got any thoughts? I'm interested in Coutie's price.  Especially if we could ship them a kind of equal swap. 

- Pass on Ross for our 3rd. Injuries are too risky for that price and with this class

- Coutee I would bite on for a 5th-7th rounder

- Your call on Lamp. I don’t know if he can stay healthy. I’d definitely take a third and tempted for a fourth. 

I would consider Lamp for a 3rd. With Turner locking down the right side now we have some extra guards. Lamp has high potential but he has been cursed with injuries with us similar to Verrett. 

Ok, seems like you all have a similar valuation for me on Lamp. At the very least it’d take the early 4th back from them. They asked about a mid 4th, but I think I’d prefer mid-late 3rd value.