FFMD ll 20’- Los Angeles Chargers Front Office

Scoundrel

20 minutes ago, Duffman57 said:

I've been in contact seeing some prices on guys that could be potential targets for us.

John Ross was priced at a 2nd-3rd pick

Keke Coutie was priced at a day 4 pick or a player swap (threw out Desmond King or Michael Davis, neither of whom I would be willing to trade for that kind of risk IMO)

Lions came back suggesting a mid 4th for Lamp. I'm reluctant to get rid of lamp, but I feel like I could be swayed for a 3rd rounder. That's probably where my ask would be. 

Anyone got any thoughts? I'm interested in Coutie's price.  Especially if we could ship them a kind of equal swap. 

If you're looking at receivers, the niners have Dante Pettis for a similar change of scenery player

37 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you're looking at receivers, the niners have Dante Pettis for a similar change of scenery player

I'm not particularly interested in Pettis just because he's less of the type of receiver we need, but What's the price. 

5 minutes ago, Duffman57 said:

I'm not particularly interested in Pettis just because he's less of the type of receiver we need, but What's the price. 

We've been mostly offering him as trade for similar underachieving prospects that need a change of scenery

1 hour ago, Duffman57 said:

I've been in contact seeing some prices on guys that could be potential targets for us.

John Ross was priced at a 2nd-3rd pick

Keke Coutie was priced at a day 4 pick or a player swap (threw out Desmond King or Michael Davis, neither of whom I would be willing to trade for that kind of risk IMO)

Lions came back suggesting a mid 4th for Lamp. I'm reluctant to get rid of lamp, but I feel like I could be swayed for a 3rd rounder. That's probably where my ask would be. 

Anyone got any thoughts? I'm interested in Coutie's price.  Especially if we could ship them a kind of equal swap. 

- Pass on Ross for our 3rd. Injuries are too risky for that price and with this class

- Coutee I would bite on for a 5th-7th rounder

- Your call on Lamp. I don’t know if he can stay healthy. I’d definitely take a third and tempted for a fourth. 

So guys I see a post you guys may be looking at moving out of the third.

dolphins looking to move up into 3rd or 4th combining players and picks.

Remaining picks

2, 61

4, 141

5, 155

5, 174

6, 186

7, 228

7, 247

7, 252

We do not need 8 more picks so I want to shift some.

Trade block

J Rosen - QB 

E Rowe - S

T Charlton - DE

C Harris - DE

A Wilson - WR

A Hurns - WR

C Tankersley - CB

K Webster - CB

anyone else you fancy just ask.

45 minutes ago, Duffman57 said:

I’ll spend time working on trade downs tomorrow but so far, but I don’t see anything super appealing. Anyone have guys that they like for 71 if we pick there? 

I need the sheet with the player key on it and I’ll throw my thoughts in

ANyone got any opinions, we're like 7 picks away.....Still looking for trades, but havne't gotten anything back yet.

I'd go Baby16 if we can't take anyone else here, though honestly Littlefoot11 and King Kong15 are guys I really like.  I also don't mind Baby10, or even Baby11. There's also a lot left on the board at Rex, so I'd wait on that.

As much as I think we need someone at Rex, there is a lot left. I'm starting to like Rex10-2, haven't seen a lot on him but I'm thinking he might be worth a day 3 target.

For our next pick... I'd prefer Godzilla5. Just continues to stack that side of the ball plus we have some age at the position. I do think Baby could be a need and do like Baby10 or one of the others listed but maybe we can wait for someone like Baby17 whom is a lot like another player we have from the same place. 

While I know people like Littlefoot, and especially 11, I'm still not sold on it being as much of a need. I'd be curious if we could wait for someone like Littlefoot26? 

We're officially on the clock, anyone want to throw out some other names. @BoltsFan937 @ThatDiesel @Zappaz 

I'm not nearly as worried about Godzilla, and would much prefer Baby here, as I don't like many of the later options down the road.  I think that Baby16 is the perfect fit for our scheme, and would like him over 10 for what we need, since our breakout player there from last year has almost the same skillset he brings to the table, and I think 16 would allow him to play his natural position, and split time with our vet LB there. 

14 minutes ago, Duffman57 said:

We're officially on the clock, anyone want to throw out some other names. @BoltsFan937 @ThatDiesel @Zappaz 

I'm not nearly as worried about Godzilla, and would much prefer Baby here, as I don't like many of the later options down the road.  I think that Baby16 is the perfect fit for our scheme, and would like him over 10 for what we need, since our breakout player there from last year has almost the same skillset he brings to the table, and I think 16 would allow him to play his natural position, and split time with our vet LB there. 

Up to you