FFMD ll 20’- Los Angeles Chargers Front Office

Scoundrel

3 minutes ago, BoltsFan937 said:

I don’t know what I’m missing, but I have no idea what you guys are talking about with “Godzilla” “Littlefoot” etc. I don’t see that key on the docs you emailed me

On the doc that has all the positions in separate tabs, I just put a name in the very top row of the spreadsheet above all the prospects. From there the # we're giving is just what row that prospect lies in.

• Like 1

Looks like they don't have either 4th rounder anymore. So I'm not sure what they want for him.  Just don't see a guy I'd be willing to give him up for on their roster. They have 92, but don't seem willing to give it up. So I dont know what to expect.

They Floated out a 5th and a future 4th which is a hard pass for me. 

Edited by Duffman57

1 hour ago, Duffman57 said:

Looks like they don't have either 4th rounder anymore. So I'm not sure what they want for him.  Just don't see a guy I'd be willing to give him up for on their roster. They have 92, but don't seem willing to give it up. So I dont know what to expect.

They Floated out a 5th and a future 4th which is a hard pass for me. 

Yeah pass on that. His potential is too high and at worst he is a decent backup till he gets hurt again. 

32 minutes ago, PR said:

Negative. Any other positions of need?

I don’t see anyone else on the roster that would make sense as a player for player swap.  You sure on Samuel? Anderson and Moore with McCaffrey, feels like Curtis will get lost in the wash.  Seems like reasonable trade for both sides 

27 minutes ago, BoltsFan937 said:

I don’t see anyone else on the roster that would make sense as a player for player swap.  You sure on Samuel? Anderson and Moore with McCaffrey, feels like Curtis will get lost in the wash.  Seems like reasonable trade for both sides 

King is getting benched for Harris because his play last season. Samuel had 600 yards 6 tds while playing with 4 QBs last season is about to be in a high powered trip wr air offense. Expect him to have a career year 

• Like 1