FFMD ll 20’- Los Angeles Rams Front Office

Scoundrel

Might be worth seeing if a trade is available? Being frank, HB seems like the position with the best value available right now (Dobbins and Taylor are both on the board). I wasn't really wanting us to draft a HB with our first pick, but when value and need meet, it's hard to say no.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Logan Wilson in the second? Behave yourself, Mike Honcho.

I have a 3rd round grade on him, but a projected draft spot of higher than our natural 3rd.  So take that for what you will.  He's the kind of guy I can see teams in real life make a "perceived" reach for.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I have a 3rd round grade on him, but a projected draft spot of higher than our natural 3rd.  So take that for what you will.  He's the kind of guy I can see teams in real life make a "perceived" reach for.

Personally, I think taking him before the very late 3rd would be a reach. But I'm only one voice.

We'll wait and see what the Falcons do. My vote is for J.K. Dobbins if the Falcons go a different direction (would think they go OL with them acquiring Breida). Would also consider a trade if a team offered decent value.

13 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We'll wait and see what the Falcons do. My vote is for J.K. Dobbins if the Falcons go a different direction (would think they go OL with them acquiring Breida). Would also consider a trade if a team offered decent value.

That’s who I was going to pick 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That’s who I was going to pick 

Yeah, I figured you and LBC might be putting up a bit of a smokescreen, but I didn't see a reason not to show our hand. There are a lot of players I like available.

29 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Thoughts on Pick coming up?

Either Hennessey or ADG.  Ideally we'd like both, but it's probably a case which one is less likely to make it to the comp 3rd.  Probably Hennessey based off scarcity and based off that he's a pretty ideal blocking scheme fit for us.  Value's good on either pick here too.  Feel like receiver is still deep enough and not so-pressing for us that we can sit and wait there.

Davis-Gaither is the more immediate need and a guy the Rams visited with IRL.  I'm torn.

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Either Hennessey or ADG.  Ideally we'd like both, but it's probably a case which one is less likely to make it to the comp 3rd.  Probably Hennessey based off scarcity and based off that he's a pretty ideal blocking scheme fit for us.  Value's good on either pick here too.  Feel like receiver is still deep enough and not so-pressing for us that we can sit and wait there.

Davis-Gaither is the more immediate need and a guy the Rams visited with IRL.  I'm torn.

Was offered 156 to drop down to 92? Thoughts