Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Counselor

FFMD ll 20’- Los Angeles Rams Front Office

Recommended Posts

Might be worth seeing if a trade is available? Being frank, HB seems like the position with the best value available right now (Dobbins and Taylor are both on the board). I wasn't really wanting us to draft a HB with our first pick, but when value and need meet, it's hard to say no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Logan Wilson in the second? Behave yourself, Mike Honcho.

I have a 3rd round grade on him, but a projected draft spot of higher than our natural 3rd.  So take that for what you will.  He's the kind of guy I can see teams in real life make a "perceived" reach for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I have a 3rd round grade on him, but a projected draft spot of higher than our natural 3rd.  So take that for what you will.  He's the kind of guy I can see teams in real life make a "perceived" reach for.

Personally, I think taking him before the very late 3rd would be a reach. But I'm only one voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll wait and see what the Falcons do. My vote is for J.K. Dobbins if the Falcons go a different direction (would think they go OL with them acquiring Breida). Would also consider a trade if a team offered decent value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We'll wait and see what the Falcons do. My vote is for J.K. Dobbins if the Falcons go a different direction (would think they go OL with them acquiring Breida). Would also consider a trade if a team offered decent value.

That’s who I was going to pick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Welcome to the draft gentlemen 

Thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That’s who I was going to pick 

Yeah, I figured you and LBC might be putting up a bit of a smokescreen, but I didn't see a reason not to show our hand. There are a lot of players I like available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Yeah, I figured you and LBC might be putting up a bit of a smokescreen, but I didn't see a reason not to show our hand. There are a lot of players I like available.

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Thoughts on Pick coming up?

Either Hennessey or ADG.  Ideally we'd like both, but it's probably a case which one is less likely to make it to the comp 3rd.  Probably Hennessey based off scarcity and based off that he's a pretty ideal blocking scheme fit for us.  Value's good on either pick here too.  Feel like receiver is still deep enough and not so-pressing for us that we can sit and wait there.

Davis-Gaither is the more immediate need and a guy the Rams visited with IRL.  I'm torn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Either Hennessey or ADG.  Ideally we'd like both, but it's probably a case which one is less likely to make it to the comp 3rd.  Probably Hennessey based off scarcity and based off that he's a pretty ideal blocking scheme fit for us.  Value's good on either pick here too.  Feel like receiver is still deep enough and not so-pressing for us that we can sit and wait there.

Davis-Gaither is the more immediate need and a guy the Rams visited with IRL.  I'm torn.

Was offered 156 to drop down to 92? Thoughts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Was offered 156 to drop down to 92? Thoughts

That doesn't feel like enough value coming back our way.  it's from Baltimore, I presume?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The LBC said:

That doesn't feel like enough value coming back our way.  it's from Baltimore, I presume?

I’m going to pick Hennessy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×