FFMD ll 20’- San Francisco 49ers Front Office

Scoundrel

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I like the moves to move Coleman. Would have liked to see Brieda stay but no biggie. Any plans at drafting a RB?

We have some things that are being discussed with other teams and the like. We aren't in that big of a hurry yet to make anything happen though

• Like 1

With the 82nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draf,

The San Francisco 49ers proudly select:

Defensive tackle Jordan Elliott leaving Mizzou for NFL draft ...

Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri

Elliott was a guy we all felt comfortable with moving up for initially. In the end we decided to stay at 82 and wait to see how the board would fall. He was the top remaining player on my board and with some minor tweaks particularly to his stance to improve his get-off we feel he can be a real disuptor on the interior. 

• Like 3

That means our draft so far is:

15. Henry Ruggs

47. Jaylon Johnson

82. Jordan Elliott

Remaining picks:

3rd Rnd - Pick 31 | Overall: 95 | San Francisco 49ers
4th Rnd - Pick 17 | Overall: 123 | San Francisco 49ers
6th Rnd - Pick 22 | Overall: 202 | San Francisco 49ers
6th Rnd - Pick 31 | Overall: 211 | San Francisco 49ers
7th Rnd - Pick 3 | Overall: 218 | San Francisco 49ers
7th Rnd - Pick 31 | Overall: 246 | San Francisco 49ers
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Justone2 said:

With the 82nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draf,

Defensive tackle Jordan Elliott leaving Mizzou for NFL draft ...

Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri

Elliott was a guy we all felt comfortable with moving up for initially. In the end we decided to stay at 82 and wait to see how the board would fall. He was the top remaining player on my board and with some minor tweaks particularly to his stance to improve his get-off we feel he can be a real disuptor on the interior. 

Still pretty confounded by the lack of appreciation of Elliott in other forums, I'll have to ask some of the other draft guys what that was about. Some is obviously just need, but it was far quieter on his front then I thought it would be. We really did think that we were going to have to move up for him. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Still pretty confounded by the lack of appreciation of Elliott in other forums, I'll have to ask some of the other draft guys what that was about. Some is obviously just need, but it was far quieter on his front then I thought it would be. We really did think that we were going to have to move up for him. 

I don’t know, either. It’s all good, though. More value for us!

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Elliot in the 3rd round>>>Brown or Kinlaw in the 1st round.

Great work! This is the type of draft if it actually ends up going this way, I would be VERY pleased. 

+1 I am pretty high on all three picks, excellent job guys 

With the 95th pick in the 2020 NFL draft,

Rush-drummer Neil Peart overleden: 'Een van de grootste drummers ...

Damn wrong one:

Meet the Prospect: From Jamaica to the Bronx to UConn – and soon ...

Matt(not Neill) Peart, OL, Uconn

We had a deal in place to trade down but after that fell through and other deals wheren't really that attractive we had to make a pick. Just before a massive rush of ZBS O-line has gone past and swooped up guys like Driscoll, Hennessey and Biadasz so we had to look further. Peart has Tackle size but will start out in a battle at OG with Brunskill. 

Fwiw, we all agree he looks more like a tackle than guard. It may not work at guard. But we have tackle issues on the horizon, so it's still a reasonable selection. 

He is mobile, comes from an offense that runs zone concepts, and does have history at guard and center. 

It was very difficult to see a good fit at guard for this scheme with the best available