FFMD ll 20’- San Francisco 49ers Front Office

Scoundrel

1 hour ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah for me he is mostly untradable.

Talking about trades who is available. For me the list of guys is currently Tevin Coleman, Marquise Goodwin and CJ Beathard. Anyone else you guys would trade away?

Just throw Mullens out there see what is value might be.

36 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Also throw in Kwon and Pettis. 

This may be unpopular @Justone2, but I brought this up on the upcoming podcast, but I'd do a swap on Pettis / Marvin Jones if Detroit is interested. He's 30, on the last year of his deal, it makes sense for both teams because Jones is going to be a much bigger help this year for the super bowl window than Pettis is. Sure, they may prefer the draft pick, but Pettis is still a receiver with some upside who may fit in well with Detroit. Meanwhile they aren't going to re-sign Marvin Jones and his last year there is just wasted to be honest. 

We should be able to afford Jones as his contract hit is only like 6 million or something. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

This may be unpopular @Justone2, but I brought this up on the upcoming podcast, but I'd do a swap on Pettis / Marvin Jones if Detroit is interested. He's 30, on the last year of his deal, it makes sense for both teams because Jones is going to be a much bigger help this year for the super bowl window than Pettis is. Sure, they may prefer the draft pick, but Pettis is still a receiver with some upside who may fit in well with Detroit. Meanwhile they aren't going to re-sign Marvin Jones and his last year there is just wasted to be honest. 

We should be able to afford Jones as his contract hit is only like 6 million or something. 

Cap is off for this one so no worries there. Would like to keep it as realistic as possible and this seems pretty realistic and something we can afford.

3 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Got someone asking for Kwon what would you ask?

Actually just reading your post you said this doesn't involve the cap? If so, then really no need to trade him. Thought with Greenlaw we could trade him and save money while still being fine at LB. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Actually just reading your post you said this doesn't involve the cap? If so, then really no need to trade him. Thought with Greenlaw we could trade him and save money while still being fine at LB. 

No cap and basically just the draft and trades. All unsigned free agents are reverted back to their original team too i believe.

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay yeah, that definitely changes things. Kwon no longer on the trade block! 

If you all don't mind my input, I think Greenlaw's presence and the ease of finding useful linebackers for a position like the SAM equivalent, plus the added enjoyment of having the extra pick in this fun activity, I say you can make a great argument to trade him for a 2nd.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

If you all don't mind my input, I think Greenlaw's presence and the ease of finding useful linebackers for a position like the SAM equivalent, plus the added enjoyment of having the extra pick in this fun activity, I say you can make a great argument to trade him for a 2nd.

I would agree