FFMD ll 20’- San Francisco 49ers Front Office

Scoundrel

7 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Offer for Marquise Goodwin. 

Goodwin and pick #157 for pick #135

Let me know what you guys think.

Looks like mid 6th rd value, IIRC. 

Since there is no cap in this, I would pass. Just my two cents. He provides more value to us than a mid 6th. For the funz, and if u feel he will not even be on our roster (for realistic reasoning), then go for it. 

1 hour ago, Justone2 said:

Offer for Marquise Goodwin. 

Goodwin and pick #157 for pick #135

Let me know what you guys think.

I'd take it.I have no interest in Goodwin remaining on this team even without the cap. But it is also a realistic trade

1 hour ago, Justone2 said:

Meh. Given the lack of draft capital we have, nothing I find interesting enough. Player for player trades, maybe. I know some guys in here were fans of Jennings as a prospect. 

I wouldn't have issue with flipping disappointing youngsters to get taco it Charles Harris, but not really a big deal either way

8 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah unless everybody here wants to i don't see moving up in our best interest.

The draft has started today with the first two picks suprisingly being Burrow and Young.

Our first draft pick slot is from 6 pm to 6:40 pm.

Can always look at a trade down, but in truth, *everyone* wants to move down in these things, so you're typically not getting a great deal unless someone really wants someone. 

I'd be looking at the Tackles, receivers. Based on the forum mocks, I'd expect the tackle run to start super early with a team like the Giants taking Wirfs and for the others to be gone well before our pick. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can always look at a trade down, but in truth, *everyone* wants to move down in these things, so you're typically not getting a great deal unless someone really wants someone. 

I'd be looking at the Tackles, receivers. Based on the forum mocks, I'd expect the tackle run to start super early with a team like the Giants taking Wirfs and for the others to be gone well before our pick. 

Yeah trading down is usually pretty hard and most of the time you have to settle for a little under the draft value chart. For now i feel at 13 we can get one of the top 3 tackles or receivers.

Chargers moved up for pretty fair value and got Tua so no suprises really in the top 3 in terms of players. 

Edited by Justone2