Jump to content
Counselor

FFMD ll 20’- San Francisco 49ers Front Office

Recommended Posts

Just now, Forge said:

What happened with Goodwin deal

He ended up not wanting to do it. So we still have Goodwin on the roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Panthers also moved up to 4 to take Isaiah Simmons so far so good for us.

What are you thinking, senor GM (with regards to pick)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Forge said:

What are you thinking, senor GM (with regards to pick)

Really depends on how the board will fall. I'd really love any of the top three OT. If they are all gone i would probably be open to trading down. 

 

Jeff Okudah gone to the Lions. Dolphins got skipped but i feel they can really be a wildcard with what they will do.

Edited by Justone2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Really depends on how the board will fall. I'd really love any of the top three OT. If they are all gone i would probably be open to trading down. 

You'll definitely want to have back up plans for your back up plans. Other teams will absolutely be checking this thread to see what we are thinking. There used to be a time when we had secret codes and big boards for FFMD lol. 

There's a good chance that anyone looking for a receiver will try and jump us, especially if the tackles are off the board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Forge said:

You'll definitely want to have back up plans for your back up plans. Other teams will absolutely be checking this thread to see what we are thinking. There used to be a time when we had secret codes and big boards for FFMD lol. 

There's a good chance that anyone looking for a receiver will try and jump us, especially if the tackles are off the board. 

Honestly i personally am not set on any of the top three receivers because of the depth of this receiver class. But yeah i haven't brought up the draft much so far because of this reason because i know people look around. One of the best things is people jump us is that it drops better talent so if they want to do that fine by me.

 

Justin Herbert to the Dolphins so now the Giants who will probably take the first OT.

Edited by Justone2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly i personally am not set on any of the top three receivers because of the depth of this receiver class. But yeah i haven't brought up the draft much so far because of this reason because i know people look around. One of the best things is people jump us is that it drops better talent so if they want to do that fine by me.

It would be a big win if we can trade down from 13 to the early 20's and secure a second round pick. 

Coming out of this draft with a wide receiver, interior lineman and interior defensive lineman would be big wins. Maybe a corner, which is has a really nice class in the back end of the first round until the third round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It would be a big win if we can trade down from 13 to the early 20's and secure a second round pick. 

Coming out of this draft with a wide receiver, interior lineman and interior defensive lineman would be big wins. Maybe a corner, which is has a really nice class in the back end of the first round until the third round. 

Yeah i would love to trade down from either 13 or 31 and maybe even both if possible. So far only interest in 13 has been to trade out of the first which for me is a no go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah i would love to trade down from either 13 or 31 and maybe even both if possible. So far only interest in 13 has been to trade out of the first which for me is a no go.

Yeah, that's not going to fly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not very suprising but the Giants go with Andrew Thomas. Cardinals up next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Not very suprising but the Giants go with Andrew Thomas. Cardinals up next.

I'm a little surprised that they didn't go with Wirfs as he's been the consensus pick on the draft forum recently. That being said, I feel like Dave G isn't going to go offensive line at all. I'm really curious to see what they do IRL. 

Cards absolutely have to go offensive line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Browns moving up with the Cards probably to pick up Jedrick Wills. 

 

Also got an inquiry about Eman asked him to make me a offer.

Edited by Justone2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Browns moving up with the Cards probably to pick up Jedrick Wills. 

 

Also got an inquiry about Eman asked him to make me a offer.

They aren't going to offer enough to make it worth our while, to be honest. He likely doesn't have the sample size for them to give up a worthwhile pick (day 2), and I wouldn't move off him for some random 4th / 5th rounder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Forge said:

They aren't going to offer enough to make it worth our while, to be honest. He likely doesn't have the sample size for them to give up a worthwhile pick (day 2), and I wouldn't move off him for some random 4th / 5th rounder. 

Yeah they offered low but answered it needed to be a day 2 pick. The guy has a big chance to be the starter and else with Spoon you have to have that top back-up because he always seems to pick up a injury and then his play tanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Derrick Brown to the Jaguars. Cards on the clock again. Have to guess they will go with O-line but who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Derrick Brown to the Jaguars. Cards on the clock again. Have to guess they will go with O-line but who knows.

Don't understand the infatuation that is Brown to the Jags. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×