FFMD ll 20’- San Francisco 49ers Front Office

Scoundrel

1 minute ago, N4L said:

yep, had just found it. thanks!

Who is denver trading up for? Tampa doesnt have the same needs as us so I am not worried about them. there is only 1 of the top T available correct? 

One of the receivers. They won't make the trade if all of them are on the board at 13 (as they will be assured of one of them at 15), but I think the Raiders will take one at 12. 

Tampa actually has their pick on the block to move down. No idea why at this point; Becton is still on the board, if anything I'd be looking to move up and grab him. 

Corey Davis is out there, but I think that he's going to get a lot of talk because people are going to expect his price to be low and they can get him for cheap. But then everyone is going to reach out to the titan to see what the price is. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

One of the receivers. They won't make the trade if all of them are on the board at 13 (as they will be assured of one of them at 15), but I think the Raiders will take one at 12.

I had the same thought, but that didnt make sense in a stacked draft to me. I guess thats why the compensation isnt significant (net even on actual # of picks). 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Tampa actually has their pick on the block to move down. No idea why at this point; Becton is still on the board, if anything I'd be looking to move up and grab him. 

They need to bolster their secondary. They have 1 good corner and thats it. They need 2 s and 2 cbs. I understand why they wouldnt feel the need to add to their offense. there are T that will be available when they draft in the 2nd. I bet thats what they will target.

Also, @Justone2 leveon bell would be a great trade target for us if there is no salary cap ramifications 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Corey Davis is out there, but I think that he's going to get a lot of talk because people are going to expect his price to be low and they can get him for cheap. But then everyone is going to reach out to the titan to see what the price is. 

Goodwin + our 5th @Justone2

Sell them on the idea goodwin can help stretch the field and that tanny likes going deep

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I had the same thought, but that didnt make sense in a stacked draft to me. I guess thats why the compensation isnt significant (net even on actual # of picks). 

They need to bolster their secondary. They have 1 good corner and thats it. They need 2 s and 2 cbs. I understand why they wouldnt feel the need to add to their offense. there are T that will be available when they draft in the 2nd. I bet thats what they will target.

Also, @Justone2 leveon bell would be a great trade target for us if there is no salary cap ramifications 

I would like to at least personally keep the salary cap in mind. Also want to keep it at least semi realistic.

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

We secured the trade down from 13 to 15 to change 177 in 95. 

I like it. hopefully a certain RB from oldies favorite college team is there at 95. That would be my pick

Broncos took Juedy

Just now, Forge said:

It was a good trade. Decent shot Ruggs is still on the table for us at 15 if we want as well. 

if hes gone, then its gotta be kinlaw right? 

Otherwise one of the corners, I guess

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah not really sad to lose out on Jeudy to be honest. Like him and think he will be a solid WR but i don't think he has that upside to become a true star receiver.

part of the appeal is that he would be a very good player from day one. Other guys like ceedee probably have a higher ceiling, but are more raw