FFMD ll 20’- San Francisco 49ers Front Office

Scoundrel

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I saw this. From the Eagles, right? 

I am a yes to this. It does guarantee that we are stuck without one of the top three receivers, but I"m okay with that. It'd be a really good spot to take that guy you and I were talking about privately if we were so inclined. 

Yeah its from the Eagles. It means we won't get Ruggs but this draft is so deep with receivers i don't know how much that will hurt. The idea we spoke about for me is really interesting and probably an option at 21.

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Idk I might take Ruggs and see what you could get for 31.

I don't think Ruggs is so far above other receivers in this class. I think we can get a receiver slightly less than Ruggs at 53 with how deep this class is.

Just now, N4L said:

Its an ok trade. I would rather get them to give us their third in exchange for our 6th or something along those lines. Not a huge fan of pick swaps 

called it

Their 3rd is pretty low at 103 so i would prefer a second. And if you look at the total trade with both combined its something i would have done.

4 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Their 3rd is pretty low at 103 so i would prefer a second. And if you look at the total trade with both combined its something i would have done.

I just like negotiating. I never take the first offer lol 

you seem like you like the deal, so pull the trigger

Just now, N4L said:

I believe Pete is having it being voted on in his war room so have to wait for that.

For me at this point its pretty much take Ruggs or trade down to 21.

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Dude, I was asking the Broncos for like pick 250 in that earlier trade. 

I know exactly what you mean LMAO 

• Like 1

Just now, Justone2 said:

I believe Pete is having it being voted on in his war room so have to wait for that.

Yes, I think that is where I am at. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Dude, I was asking the Broncos for like pick 250 in that earlier trade. 

I know exactly what you mean LMAO 

Thing is i already filter the offers i bring here. Have gotten other offers i didn't even post here because they wheren't bringing the value i would need.

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

They are contemplating trading for corey davis as well. Not sure if thats one or the other or if both are on the table. 

They do seem lukewarm on the trade with us, some of them are hesitant to give up a 2nd but they are getting a third back so it shouldnt be a big deal

Just now, N4L said:

They are contemplating trading for corey davis as well. Not sure if thats one or the other or if both are on the table. 

They do seem lukewarm on the trade with us, some of them are hesitant to give up a 2nd but they are getting a third back so it shouldnt be a big deal

They don't want to give up the two. I think that they are trading up for Ruggs, so would make sense if it was one or the other.

4 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Thing is i already filter the offers i bring here. Have gotten other offers i didn't even post here because they wheren't bringing the value i would need.

I know the Falcons are looking to move up, but their offer seems super light. Guessing because they lost their second for Hayden Hurst. 

Just now, Forge said:

They don't want to give up the two. I think that they are trading up for Ruggs, so would make sense if it was one or the other.

they do need more than one WR though. they literally had none last year. 

maybe throw in goodwin for a 7th if they are waffling? 

Just now, Justone2 said:

Its a bit of a mixed bag in terms on if they will do it. Feel its around 50/50. My main problem with going Ruggs is i am not convinced the gap between Ruggs and the guys behind is big enough compared to other positions.

no, you think ruggs is the best WR prospect in history and you hate giving up the rights to trade for him

Just now, Justone2 said:

Its a bit of a mixed bag in terms on if they will do it. Feel its around 50/50. My main problem with going Ruggs is i am not convinced the gap between Ruggs and the guys behind is big enough compared to other positions.

Matts mentioned in the Cowboys thread about possibly moving up, so I dropped them a line with regards to us maybe looking at moving down. Only another two spot drop.