FFMD ll 20’- San Francisco 49ers Front Office

Scoundrel

Just now, Forge said:

Matts mentioned in the Cowboys thread about possibly moving up, so I dropped them a line with regards to us maybe looking at moving down. Only another two spot drop. 

Yeah all of you can talk with people about things like that. This is a team excercise to me even though i am still the one having final decision.

Just now, Justone2 said:

Haha no i am pretty sure Ruggs would be the pick but at the same time i like other options too.

dont sell him short!

For all of those other GMs out there in this thread, ruggs is the best prospect ever, hes a family relative of mine and I wont trade him for anything other than adequate compensation

• Like 2

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I think 123 is going to be a hard pass from our forum to move up 2 spots. Feel free to pitch it in our forum. But I just really dont see it happening. 

Yeah, that deal is already slanted toward your end, so we aren't going to go any lower on that. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I think 123 is going to be a hard pass from our forum to move up 2 spots. Feel free to pitch it in our forum. But I just really dont see it happening. 

yeah well falcons are gonna take henderson so is it worth it to replace byron jones?