FFMD II '20 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers Front Office

ny92mike

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

How do you guys feel about trading for Tarik Cohen ? Or Philip Lindsay?

I was going to reach out to their teams GMs and inquire about what their demands would be.

and what do you guys think we should offer? 

Cohen and Jones are too similar. I think we ought to trade for a bigger physical back. Lindsay is a decent option 

40 minutes ago, indifference said:

Cohen and Jones are too similar. I think we ought to trade for a bigger physical back. Lindsay is a decent option 

I think he is right, Lindsay wouldn't be a bad pick-up depending on the price of course. 

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Well if we got a scat back that can catch I would go and target a guy like Zach Moss in the draft possibly

50 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

I think he is right, Lindsay wouldn't be a bad pick-up depending on the price of course. 

Ok so what do you guys think ? Offer a 5th rounder and go up as much as a 4th ? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Is there anyone we want to put on the trade block?

Let's gooo trading season is open for business lol I'm antsy 

Let's see what we can get for the following (maybe not trade them, but see what we can get)

Justin Evans
OJ Howard
Cameron Brate
M.J. Stewart

Can anyone else think of another player? and of course keeping one of the TE and not trading both

Edited by xlfrosti
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

Let's see what we can get for the following (maybe not trade them, but see what we can get)

Justin Evans
OJ Howard
Cameron Brate
M.J. Stewart

Can anyone else think of another player? and of course keeping one of the TE and not trading both

Sounds good 

Doubt anyone gives anything up for Evan's or Stewart lol but I'll try 

As for the TEs, if I could get a late 1st  to mid 2nd for OJ I'd jump on it, agree or no ?  My thoughts on Brate are ; probably at best a 3rd for us to move him.

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Sounds good 

Doubt anyone gives anything up for Evan's or Stewart lol but I'll try 

As for the TEs, if I could get a late 1st  to mid 2nd for OJ I'd jump on it, agree or no ?  My thoughts on Brate are ; probably at best a 3rd for us to move him.

I would rather trade Brate than Howard. So, getting a 3rd for Brate is fine, depending on the pick. If, we get a 1st for Howard, then I would really consider it.

• Like 1