Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ny92mike

FFMD II '20 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers Front Office

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Ok now they are changing their tune 

Offer is 4th pick 125 and 6th 195

I accepted the 4th and 6th 

Sorry if it was hasty guys

I tried to get their 3rd but I feel like the 4th and 6th was pretty darn good value 

Plus Tanner Hudson is basically the same player as Brate only younger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I accepted the 4th and 6th 

Sorry if it was hasty guys

I tried to get their 3rd but I feel like the 4th and 6th was pretty darn good value 

Plus Tanner Hudson is basically the same player as Brate only younger 

That’s fine with me OJ Howard is now non tradable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

In discussions with Vikings GM for Harris for our 3rd pick 76 

What you guys think ?

Does salary matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Does salary matter?

nah , no salary apparently 

also, Bengals are willing to part ways with Gio Bernard, their GM is saying a 4th is that too much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

In discussions with Vikings GM for Harris for our 3rd pick 76 

What you guys think ?

Who's Harris? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Who's Harris? 

Better than Harrison Smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

In discussions with Vikings GM for Harris for our 3rd pick 76 

What you guys think ?

Yes. Harris is better than any Fs on the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, indifference said:

Yes. Harris is better than any Fs on the team.

So are we on board if I can trade our 3rd for him?

 

What about Gus the Bus or Gio for a 4th? Or do you guys just want to get the RB in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

So are we on board if I can trade our 3rd for him?

 

What about Gus the Bus or Gio for a 4th? Or do you guys just want to get the RB in the draft.

If salary is no issue, I'd jump on Harris for a 3rd. That's good value.

Bernard is the better fit for our offense and a great pass catching back. A 4th seems steep though, as he was a release candidate and struggles to stay healthy. I'd say no more than a 5th, but just my opinion...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

If salary is no issue, I'd jump on Harris for a 3rd. That's good value.

Bernard is the better fit for our offense and a great pass catching back. A 4th seems steep though, as he was a release candidate and struggles to stay healthy. I'd say no more than a 5th, but just my opinion...

No we are on the same page for both Harris and Gio

I'll offer the 5th and if they decline just go rb in the draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×